You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

am i the biggest luckbox in history?

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
since my month off sky, ive played in 5 MTTs on here.

I hvae won 3 of those 5.

i am the best.

that is all.

weeeeeeee

Comments

• edited June 2010
    FREAKIN DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!

Very nicely done Mr Ryan Sir!! xxx

• edited June 2010
    In Response to am i the biggest luckbox in history?:
    since my month off sky, ive played in 5 MTTs on here. I hvae won 3 of those 5. i am the best. that is all. weeeeeeee
    Posted by scotty77
    you mean your best of the donks that played in them luckfests!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Yes you are the best scotty, you knew that by calling my all in with 94 off, that you were going to flop 2 pair and knock me out!!! and dont give me all that (the maths told me to rubbish) as i aint listening!!

OK i am joking,great results mate deffo heater hope it continues for ya.and glad you weren't in open tonight.(i finished 4th) having a nice little run myself, laters   Fin.. 
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: am i the biggest luckbox in history?:
    Yes you are the best scotty, you knew that by calling my all in with 94 off, that you were going to flop 2 pair and knock me out!!! and dont give me all that (the maths told me to rubbish) as i aint listening!! OK i am joking,great results mate deffo heater hope it continues for ya.and glad you weren't in open tonight.(i finished 4th) having a nice little run myself, laters   Fin.. 
    Posted by FINS
    WTG hun very well played! Drinks on you babe :) xxxx
  • edited June 2010
    Re: am i the biggest luckbox in history? <<<<< YES. You managed to stack me when i was drunk ;(.

Grats on winning 3/5 :P 
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks all.

Nice one Fins...I did see you was on the FT but had too many tables open to rail.

What If thats the first time I've won a pot off you in 2010 I think I deserve it!

Oh and btw LM I kept a note of all of the out of order things that TK said to you last night on the show and I intend to forward it to Chompy....I have a feeling that he will defend your honour in the G Luton car park very soon ;)
  • edited June 2010
    3 in a row I see, to do the hat-trick is a pretty amazing achievement, well played.
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks all. Nice one Fins...I did see you was on the FT but had too many tables open to rail. What If thats the first time I've won a pot off you in 2010 I think I deserve it! Oh and btw LM I kept a note of all of the out of order things that TK said to you last night on the show and I intend to forward it to Chompy....I have a feeling that he will defend your honour in the G Luton car park very soon ;)
    Posted by scotty77
    LOL.. Now I'd pay GOOD money to see that.. But only if Chomps wears his clown suit ;)

x
  • edited June 2010
    VWD mate 3/5 in any mtts is very gd indeed.As for am i the biggest luckbox? cmon mate it will take more than that to wrench the title off of PHIL LUCKBOX 12UK lol dav
  • edited June 2010

Unofficial Top 6 Sky Poker Luckboxes

1. Phil12uk

2. Merenovice

3. Tikay10

4. TommyD

5. Jaegerplop

6. Scotty77

No Scotty your not quite in Phil's league yet!:)

• edited June 2010
    you didnt have to tell us scotty we already knew ;)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: am i the biggest luckbox in history? : LOL.. Now I'd pay GOOD money to see that.. But only if Chomps wears his clown suit ;) x
    Posted by Lisa_Marie
    Money changing hands in the Luton G car park just sounds so wrong!
  • edited June 2010
    No more 1st tonight :(

Played 4.  Final tabled 2.  Came 4th in Velocity and 6th in a £300 W/C qualifier....I missed out on cash here but I did get my seat into some quarter final thing.
  • edited June 2010
    No more 1st tonight :( Played 4.  Final tabled 2.  Came 4th in Velocity and 6th in a £300 W/C qualifier....I missed out on cash here but I did get my seat into some quarter final thing.
    Posted by scotty77
    Take that sad face away,f/t 2/4 ? that is still gr8 form.dav
  • edited June 2010
    No more 1st tonight :( Played 4.  Final tabled 2.  Came 4th in Velocity and 6th in a £300 W/C qualifier....I missed out on cash here but I did get my seat into some quarter final thing.
    Posted by scotty77
    You only final tabled twice and got 4th in the velocity.  With results like these you should try changing to something more suitable.  Roulette rebuys or chip n chair.  Go on, you know you want to.