You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what is it with the rebuys

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
almost every tourny now is a rebuy come on sky this is going to far even the 9am tourny has become a rebuy this is just silly i know your a business but were as customers are what keeps u in business we asked for months for a rebuy tourny we didnt ask for almost every tourny to become a rebuy and def not rebuys in the tournys that have prize money under £100 quid that just loony where is the value in it for us i have recommended this site to most of the people i play live poker with and a few have had a look at it 2 rolled over in tears laughing when they saw the rebuy( how many there were) then they saw you charged a rake for the rebuy and for the add on both of these players are good poker players each with a decent 4/5 figure br who only play rebuys or high stakes cash they say why would they leave a site that all there rebuys are a min of £1000 for £7 quid entrants fee then only a £5 for a rebuy or add on come on sky and play a £100 rebuy of same money come on sky your a business please try and see it from your customers view for a change