You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP Tonight - £2.20 Totty & Omaha? Hmm.....

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

I have belatedly realised that I am the PTP-er tonight, & in fact it's supposed to be "Omaha Night".

As someone else has already noted, in a specific Thread, tonight is also the 2nd of the new £2.20 TOT-ty Freezeouts. This one was VERY popular last week, with nearly 200 runners.

And I have another little prob, in that I need to go grab an hour in bed before PTP, as I've had a bit of a long day. Well, life.

So......

1) I MIGHT be a bit late starting PTP this evening. The actual hours are supposed to be 7pm until Midnight.

2) I know it's billed as "Omaha Night", but I MUST support the £2.20 Totty, so that's a deffo, lets rev that one up.

3) If I arrive in time, I'll play some Omaha Cash, &/or Hi-Lo Cash. Trouble is, I struggle to "mix" or multi-Table Hold Em & the two Omaha variants. Playing High Only Omaha & Hi-Lo Omaha at the same time is a recipe for disaster, too!

4) After exiting the TOT-ty, I'll be on the Omaha Tourneys, &/or Omaha Hi-Lo Cash Tables.

I'd like to have revved up a bunch of Hi-Lo Tourneys tonight, but I just don't have time to set it all up & rev them up, I'm afraid. Bad time-management, or what?

Comments

• edited June 2010

As soon as I finish the PTP tonight, I head up the M1, homeward-bound, as I have a lot to do at home tomorrow, & I wanna avoid the stressy rush-hour trafic in the morning. But I'll be back Online Tuesday Evening for the £11 TOT-ty, & I hope someone will do a Thread for it, & rev it up.

Wednesday it's the Pre-Recods in the Studio all day, followed by the £5.50 TOT-ty in the evening, & that's another Tourney we need to large up, so all help appreciated.

Then, Thursday morning, 6am, I'm outa here, Vegas Baby!

So, all a bit of a dither & tither today, sorry.
  • edited June 2010
    I could have sworn I saw a notice during The Primo that Tuesday was Omaha night with Lisa-Marie.

Now if you had read that before you went to sleep you could have dreamt of Lisa-Marie... or Omaha... or BOTH.

Sweet Dreams.