You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

whats going on

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
I am playing a tourney which clearly says no rebuys or add-ons in the main box yet in the bottom box it also says you can have 18 rebuys and players are jumping in & out like yo-yos. I entered what I thoght was a freezeout & it clearly isn't. Clearly it does not do what it says on the tin. It should !

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Hi tiercel,

Thanks for your post. Which tournament are you referring to?

let me know and i'll look into this straight away for you.

Thanks
  • edited June 2010
    This has now been corrected. Thanks for the spot!

There was a text error in the main descriptive box, which has now been changed.

please check your PMs!

All the best!
  • edited June 2010
    Wow that is scary.

I hope all the other entrants are being considered as well
  • edited June 2010
    the tournament was actually marked as a 're-buy' in the lobby - it was just a small error in the text (that has now been corrected).

Nothing major to worry about too much.

cheers
  • edited June 2010
    To be fair it is something to worried about,

A lot of players on here are selective about the games they play as they manage their bank rolls. Its funny that Full Tilt, PKR, Pokerstars etc don't seem to suffer this sort of admin errors and yet are running MTT's etc every few seconds?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: whats going on:
    To be fair it is something to worried about, A lot of players on here are selective about the games they play as they manage their bank rolls. Its funny that Full Tilt, PKR, Pokerstars etc don't seem to suffer this sort of admin errors and yet are running MTT's etc every few seconds?
    Posted by ACE_RAGE
    To be fair, the big "R" to the left of the tournament name was a bit of a clue.
  • edited June 2010

Clearly not as the player entered a tourney because the description details told him it was FO with no rebuys or add ons, when this wasnt the case.

• edited June 2010
    Clearly not as the player entered a tourney because the description details told him it was FO with no rebuys or add ons, when this wasnt the case.
    Posted by ACE_RAGE

Just to clear things up, the tournament was marked as a Re-buy in the lobby but the descriptive box to the left contained a couple of errors (which could have confused and have now been corrected)

once again, thanks for spotting this!

thanks guys.
  • edited June 2010
    a simple mistake by sky but think that treacle should av ad a full refund
  • edited June 2010
    A SIMPLE MISTAKE ...LOL ,M.I.C.K.E.Y    M.O.U.S.E, THIS PLACE IS RAPIDLY FALLING APART.
  • edited June 2010
    A SIMPLE MISTAKE ...LOL ,M.I.C.K.E.Y    M.O.U.S.E, THIS PLACE IS RAPIDLY FALLING APART.
    Posted by LENGALENG
    Don't worry Sky_Rich is back off of his holidays now, so normal service will soon resume.

No pressure there then Rich lol.