You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

prize money and players

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi tikay any reason why the prize money for tourneys seems to be dropping ie primo and players disapearing but the entry fee is still  the same.

speedboat

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Holiday Season, Great Weather, World Cup, Wimbledon, Jeremy Kyle re-runs on ITV2.

All contributing factors for a fall in traffic.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to prize money and players:
    Hi tikay any reason why the prize money for tourneys seems to be dropping ie primo and players disapearing but the entry fee is still  the same. speedboat
    Posted by speedboat
    Yes forgot about jeremy kyle
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: prize money and players:
    In Response to prize money and players : Yes forgot about jeremy kyle
    Posted by speedboat
    pmsl, how could anyone forget about JK
  • edited June 2010
    I agree with all of the above, and also who wants to pay £33 for the primo when its now only £8000? I think they should do a super primo tourney, instead of weekly £8000 or £10000 or £12000 tourneys, why not make it say £30,000, £55 entry, daily satellites from as little as a pound for the low rollers, and the tourney to start the first Saturday one week after they reach the required number of entrants, in this case 600 players, even if it takes 2-3 months to reach the target, sky wont lose out and the players will have a huge payday
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: prize money and players:
    I agree with all of the above, and also who wants to pay £33 for the primo when its now only £8000? I think they should do a super primo tourney, instead of weekly £8000 or £10000 or £12000 tourneys, why not make it say £30,000, £55 entry, daily satellites from as little as a pound for the low rollers, and the tourney to start the first Saturday one week after they reach the required number of entrants, in this case 600 players, even if it takes 2-3 months to reach the target, sky wont lose out and the players will have a huge payday
    Posted by loonytoons
    I like the sound of that mate dav