You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No Bonus?

edited June 2010 in Area 51
i registered on this site months ago and never bothered using it, or putting any money on it, then reregistered with a new nicname. I put my hard earnt money on here, started playing like mad to try and get as much of the bonus as poss... and then worked out, i had to play £16500 worth of tournaments to get the £1000 sign up bonus... Now im told im not entiteled to it, because ive been a member since Feb(through my email). even tho i never put any money on, and you can't recieve the 500 bonus until you put money on(i got my poker500 bonus less than a month ago and had to ask them for it)... and it isnt possible to play £16500 in tournaments in 1 month....you cant even play 2 tables a once....i have been in many tournament where i can see my cards and can't bet, very annoying when you are getting to the end of a tournament, when the blinds can be a quarted of your stack 1 more place can be a lot of money...SKY you are the worst poker site on the internet and worst sign up bonus if you are lucky enough to get it

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: rubbish site....rubbish bonus:
    bye
    Posted by scotty77
    He WILL be back :)
  • edited June 2010
    So you think its a rubbish site.........hmmmm

*ding ding ding ...idea.....lightbulb.......*

LEAVE.
  • edited June 2010
    posted @ 12.01, he'll be away a full day....
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to rubbish site....rubbish bonus:
    i registered on this site months ago and never bothered using it, or putting any money on it, then reregistered with a new nicname. I put my hard earnt money on here, started playing like mad to try and get as much of the bonus as poss... and then worked out, i had to play £16500 worth of tournaments to get the £1000 sign up bonus... Now im told im not entiteled to it, because ive been a member since Feb(through my email). even tho i never put any money on, and you can't recieve the 500 bonus until you put money on(i got my poker500 bonus less than a month ago and had to ask them for it)... and it isnt possible to play £16500 in tournaments in 1 month....you cant even play 2 tables a once....i have been in many tournament where i can see my cards and can't bet, very annoying when you are getting to the end of a tournament, when the blinds can be a quarted of your stack 1 more place can be a lot of money...SKY you are the worst poker site on the internet and worst sign up bonus if you are lucky enough to get it
    Posted by owen846
    I've also registered on sites and never bothered using them.

I've also been in many tournaments where I can see my cards and can't bet.

And don't even start me on the blinds being a quarted of my stack mate.

Sky's fixed. Simple as. Blame Tikay, he designed it all.
  • edited June 2010
    oh i wont be playing poker on here anymore ive played on bet 365 for years, much better site and they paid me my sign up bonus! going to take full advantage of fulltilt bonus now...why would i come back? there are alot of sites paying better bonus than this 1...and they dont lock up!.......i tried to sort this out with the help desk but whoever it was i was talking to cut me off thats why i put the post on here...was hoping that someone from sky would see sense and offer some compensation...PKR did when they messed up.....still waiting
  • edited June 2010
    oh i wont be playing poker on here anymore ive played on bet 365 for years, much better site and they paid me my sign up bonus! going to take full advantage of fulltilt bonus now...why would i come back? there are alot of sites paying better bonus than this 1...and they dont lock up!.......i tried to sort this out with the help desk but whoever it was i was talking to cut me off thats why i put the post on here...was hoping that someone from sky would see sense and offer some compensation...PKR did when they messed up.....still waiting
    Posted by owen846
    PM Tikay_10 Owen. It's pretty much his site and he's got the money to pay your bonus.

I didn't get a bonus either.

Sky's fixed.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: rubbish site....rubbish bonus : PM Tikay_10 Owen. It's pretty much his site and he's got the money to pay your bonus. I didn't get a bonus either. Sky's fixed.
    Posted by bandini
    Don't listen to him Owen.
    You should send a PM to bandini instead; he is the man who can actually compensate you for your unpleasant experiences on this site.
    If he doesn't reply just keep sending him more PMs.

• edited June 2010
    This sort of thread is started to get a reaction

If the OP really thought that the site was rubbish and had a rubbish bonus then why even bother starting this thread? It won't get any favourable reception here, and it is a waste of time.

Make your comments know to Sky Customer Care, and then leave Sky Poker. Come back in a few months and if you like it stay, if you don't then you know what to do. But i don't see the point of polluting the forum with this kind of negative thread which serves no real purpose.
  • edited June 2010
    i just dont get this if youve been playing on 365 for years and thats such a good site why are you on here in the first place!!!! and second if your having tec problems why not ask for help people on here will help but its just your p c if your making money on another site buy a new one that way u wont moan so much lol not like i moan ever lol
  • edited June 2010
    This sort of thread is started to get a reaction If the OP really thought that the site was rubbish and had a rubbish bonus then why even bother starting this thread? It won't get any favourable reception here, and it is a waste of time. Make your comments know to Sky Customer Care, and then leave Sky Poker. Come back in a few months and if you like it stay, if you don't then you know what to do. But i don't see the point of polluting the forum with this kind of negative thread which serves no real purpose.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    +1
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to rubbish site....rubbish bonus:
    i registered on this site months ago and never bothered using it, or putting any money on it, then reregistered with a new nicname.
    Posted by owen846
    1) Why register and not bother to use the site?
    2) If not bothered about using the site, why register again but under another name?

Which now means you have two accounts that your not bothered about using or am i missing something here?
  • edited June 2010
    Am I the only person who never even thinks about 'bonuses' but just plays the game?
  • edited June 2010
    I think most Sky players (micro MTT players at least) happily go thru every month without giving a moment's thought to any possible bonuses.
  • edited June 2010
    THE CHAP HAS A POINT ABOUT THE TABLES FREEZING UP IT HAPPEND TO ME IN THE £55 DEEP STACK LAST NIGHT I HAD AA AND SOME HANDS LATER 1010 SO ANNOYING.I HAD TO SHUT MY LAPTOP DOWN TWICE.CAME 5TH I WONDER DID IT COST ME A CASH SPOT?DEL
  • edited June 2010
    normally when a table goes haywire..... all you have to do is exit the internet application fully.... restart it login again and everything works fine.

well that's normally :p
  • edited June 2010

yes typhoon you are missing the point ....you should be rewarded for playing...if you are able to play 3 maybe 4 tables at once you earn a bigger bonus...but nothing to do with my computer i have 3, and have the same problem on them all, maybe sky will try and blame my BT broadband..if i play 2or 3 games at once it locks up, it is the site that has the problem .... and if you are going to ask why i am still here it is to use up my points, and see if anyone on here is interested in keeping the very few members it has, happy!

• edited June 2010
    Because I took the "one table option" when I signed up, I receive £50 of High St vouchers once a year. You need to contact customer services for details of All the sign-up offers available. I guess I was just lucky.