You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Woohoo! TOT £2 tonight...can't wait!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Had soooooo much fun with the banter at last weeks TOT!
Can't wait for tonight's game...just hope I don't go out 1st!
Good luck pokerbuds!
x

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I'm in again, I really enjoyed this last week too, lets hope it gets as many runners....
  • edited June 2010
    Hope to join you Nana.

This tourney is certainly shining out like a beacon for micro MTT players in today's schedule.

For the rest of the day I'll again be away on other sites that have a unique notion of offering a choice of freezeout or rebuy for the lower end player.

Such a shame - Sky have got so much right with the way they've packaged their poker but the majority of the schedule has been turned into a shove monkey haven where the biggest BRs have hi-jacked the edge.

By all means let them have re-buys - but don't completely turn your back on freezeout players.

Let's hope tonight's ToT gets a good turn out ...... if not we could end up getting completely forced out

• edited June 2010
    oh i hope it has loads of players and they keep these smaller tourneys too, I've been looking forwards to it all week! lol
  • edited June 2010
    My £2.20 has been donated. This was good fun last week, let's hope it's more of the same tonight.
  • edited June 2010
    wooohoooo...im still excited!!!!!
  • edited June 2010

I'm in gl all
  • edited June 2010
    i'm in. i make 18 so far. lets have more for this top tournie!!
  • edited June 2010
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

PLOP

Wonder if I'll make the first break this week???

x
  • edited June 2010
    I'M IN

Good Luck Everyone!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Woohoo! TOT £2 tonight...can't wait!:
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii PLOP Wonder if I'll make the first break this week??? x
    Posted by TRIP5
    I have 100 % faith in you captain*

*btw- the 1st break is after 5 mins!  :)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Woohoo! TOT £2 tonight...can't wait! : I have 100 % faith in you captain* *btw- the 1st break is after 5 mins!  :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Haha thanks Maxxy, I still recon I'm gonna be pushing it though...wine will be flowing a plenty tonight so I don't fancy my chances ;o)

x
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    I'm in!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Who are you? :)
  • edited June 2010
    Hope to join you Nana. This tourney is certainly shining out like a beacon for micro MTT players in today's schedule. For the rest of the day I'll again be away on other sites that have a unique notion of offering a choice of freezeout or rebuy for the lower end player. Such a shame - Sky have got so much right with the way they've packaged their poker but the majority of the schedule has been turned into a shove monkey haven where the biggest BRs have hi-jacked the edge. By all means let them have re-buys - but don't completely turn your back on freezeout players. Let's hope tonight's ToT gets a good turn out ...... if not we could end up getting completely forced out
    Posted by Dud_Butini
    Dud - we must sort this out ourselves, we the Players.

In the last week, the TOT Freezeouts have been extended to Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, (£2.20, £11, & £5.50 respectively), even if we ignore the TOTty Rebuy on Friday.

Last Monday, for the inaugural £2.20 Freezeout TOTty, we got, I seem to recall, about 190 runners.

At THAt level of demand, we could have the same Tourney, at £2.20, every single night of the week - IF we can keep the numbers up. We can!

The same applies to the £5.50 & £11 versions - if we deliver the runners, if demand is shown to be greater than for the "traditional" Structures here, then more & more of these Tourneys can be introduced. It's up to us.

Go tell your mates!

PS - Good Luck tonight.
  • edited June 2010

count me in, been in Tenerife for d last week so am out of practice, hopefully it wont take me too long to rememba what im doing! (this by no way means that i knew what i was doing before!) 
  • edited June 2010
    I seem to recall, about 190 runners. At THAt level of demand, we could have the same Tourney, at £2.20, every single night of the week - IF we can keep the numbers up. We can!
    Posted by Tikay10
    omg! omg! omg! now i'm even more excited!!!! YEY!!!!!
    TIKAY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Great tourny great structure enough said init

I have entered my donation

Squawky

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Woohoo! TOT £2 tonight...can't wait! : Dud - we must sort this out ourselves, we the Players. In the last week, the TOT Freezeouts have been extended to Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, (£2.20, £11, & £5.50 respectively), even if we ignore the TOTty Rebuy on Friday. Last Monday, for the inaugural £2.20 Freezeout TOTty, we got, I seem to recall, about 190 runners. At THAt level of demand, we could have the same Tourney, at £2.20, every single night of the week - IF we can keep the numbers up. We can! The same applies to the £5.50 & £11 versions - if we deliver the runners, if demand is shown to be greater than for the "traditional" Structures here, then more & more of these Tourneys can be introduced. It's up to us. Go tell your mates! PS - Good Luck tonight.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I don't think there's gonna be so many in it tonight innit!
    Hope you have a great time in Vegas by the way :) (don't worry...my prezzie is optional!)
  • edited June 2010
    With just under 2 hours to go we have 52 registered players,  how many tournaments other than freerolls or the televised ones can manage THAT?

Last week there were 188 runners tonight I think we will get close or even slightly over that number.
  • edited June 2010
    Hoggers signing in!

• edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    I've signed up! good luck everybody.
  • edited June 2010
    And I'm in!

£2.20 fits in nicely with my bankroll challenge..

I've got to make £50 in the next three nights or EPIC FAIL!!!!........AGAIN!

This tourney is just the ticket! Plus I get to give Tikay a major rubdown during Wednesday's daytime filming if I cash.

See you all at 8.30!! :)

(I'll be playing with my own money under the alias ricorford)
  • edited June 2010
    Great post Tikay

I'm the 68th thru the door with still an hour and ten to go.

Well over a hundred again I reckon......certainly deserves all the support.......plus I'm working hard on my BR to try and get up the next level (£5.50) asap.

My personal "satelite" for tonight's game was a cash in a £2.25 DYM ...... okay I know that leaves me 45p short but what the heck.....you only live once.
  • edited June 2010
    And I'm in! £2.20 fits in nicely with my bankroll challenge.. I've got to make £50 in the next three nights or EPIC FAIL!!!!........AGAIN! This tourney is just the ticket! Plus I get to give Tikay a major rubdown during Wednesday's daytime filming if I cash. See you all at 8.30!! :) (I'll be playing with my own money under the alias ricorford)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Gl Rich with your br challenge! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you do well this month :o) Will be funny to see how everyone reacts when you can say "I told you so! :p"
  • edited June 2010

10 minutes to go, & 130 are signed up so far, so 150-160 looks a cert.

Great stuff!
  • edited June 2010
    And I'm in! £2.20 fits in nicely with my bankroll challenge.. I've got to make £50 in the next three nights or EPIC FAIL!!!!........AGAIN! This tourney is just the ticket! Plus I get to give Tikay a major rubdown during Wednesday's daytime filming if I cash. See you all at 8.30!! :) (I'll be playing with my own money under the alias ricorford)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Rich as great a player and presenter that you are, i don't need to know about your pre show rituals whilst i'm having my dinner!!!!!!!! More discretion please i may not sleep tonight with that image playing in my head!(think alan partridge dancing in thong before he gets a new bbc contract!)Gl tonight Dave.
  • edited June 2010

5 mins to go, 160 in!
  • edited June 2010
    no footy so lets go for 200 tonight

i am in
  • edited June 2010
    Numbers are Looking good Peeps!!!!!!!!