You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

line break Bug fixed

just to let you all know...

the line break bug everyone was experiencing...

is....

now...

fixed!

hurrah!

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Good news Rich, that was really bugging me.....

Groan.
  • edited May 2009
    In Response to Re: line break Bug fixed:
    Good news Rich, that was really bugging me..... Groan.
    Posted by Sky_Des

Sorry guys, I'm still experiencing it.

For example, I've put a line space between each of these sentences whilst writing this message.

But as you can see, it's still being bunched up together.

That said, I'm enjoying the fourm though. Nice work!
  • edited May 2009
    OK, my last post might look a bit weird to many of you.

There's me on the one hand talking about there being no line breaks between my sentences, when on the other hand quite clearly there ARE line breaks.

So- am I a mentalist?

Well, no. At least, not on this occasion!

It depends you see, on if you're viewing the forum in Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox.

On IE there are line breaks, on Firefox there aren't. I'll leave that one to the computer nerds out there to chew on as to why that's the case!
  • edited May 2009
    In Response to Re: line break Bug fixed:
    OK, my last post might look a bit weird to many of you. There's me on the one hand talking about there being no line breaks between my sentences, when on the other hand quite clearly there ARE line breaks. So- am I a mentalist? Well, no. At least, not on this occasion! It depends you see, on if you're viewing the forum in Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox. On IE there are line breaks, on Firefox there aren't. I'll leave that one to the computer nerds out there to chew on as to why that's the case!
    Posted by RichOrford

Thanks for this Rich, I'll take a look at this now and hopefully you'll see your line breaks in every browser.
  • edited May 2009
    Hi,
    This should be working in all browsers now.