You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£120 speed now £100 hmmmm

edited June 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
been mentioned before.Garantees dropping again, rebuys everywhere.This is a very worrying time...Most poker players can recognise when they are behind...anyone getting a similar feeling about sky poker.
New poker  players with small BR's are the future for sky poker and it seems to me someone somewhere does not see this.
Rebuys,Rats,sinking ships hmmmmmm.
I hope someone comes to their senses soon... just had a look at how little i play now or how little i spend due to practically all speeds being 5.50 or re-buys... shame really.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to £120 speed now £100 hmmmm:
    been mentioned before.Garantees dropping again, rebuys everywhere.This is a very worrying time...Most poker players can recognise when they are behind...anyone getting a similar feeling about sky poker. New poker  players with small BR's are the future for sky poker and it seems to me someone somewhere does not see this. Rebuys,Rats,sinking ships hmmmmmm. I hope someone comes to their senses soon... just had a look at how little i play now or how little i spend due to practically all speeds being 5.50 or re-buys... shame really.
    Posted by snorky
    totally agree, this used to be a credible poker site but it seems to be going the way of generating funds and the game is being diluted with rebuys and add ons