You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP 2010: They clean up, you clean up!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
The link isn't opening in a new window automatically, just FYI.

Be interested to know how they decided on the odds for who would last the longest out of the Sky Poker-ers, if I was kidgirldgy i'd be a little upset at being the outsider!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    OK, so it's now long until the Sky Poker folks head off to win the World Series of Poker main event. There's a lot of money on the line for them of course, with the winner of the Main Event looking at a first prize well over $6m. We'll be shouting them on of course, but why not share in their potential wealth by putting a couple of quid on them?

Sky Bet have kindly priced up some markets, including prices on the Sky Poker 'last longest', as well as some VERY generous odds on one of them taking the whole thing down. 1,500/1 for DanTB10 to win the whole thing?! Don't they KNOW who he is!??! :P

You can find the markets here: Sky Bet - WSOP 2010 Markets
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks for picking that up, YoungUn.

Not too sure how they came about the odds either, but I actually wouldn't be too offended if I were kidgirldgy - I'd just back myself and get on with it! :)
  • edited June 2010
    Just had a few pounds on Dantb and Penguin7 both to win main event!

Cheers for highlighting this Dave.