You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wot to do?

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
as no deepstacks during the day dont know wot to do:( cash tables i wont entertain, only leaves me sngs and there not great for a low staked help if u can sky we need your help  thx a sad lucky77777(

Comments

• edited June 2010
     Hiya Lucky--I agree mate, there should be at least a few deepies in the daytime--- but if you're stuck, the 30 grntd is on at 12.20--only a quid, often fun these wee ones!--floppa whoppa!
  • edited June 2010
    I can't see why they can't just put up the deepstacks at quarter past each hour, there's no guarentee as the prize pool is made of buy-ins so what are they losing ?
  • edited June 2010
    Hi lucky,

I think this has been addressed on another thread but here's the answer in short.

after a few months of analysis it was found that these deepstacks were simply not getting the players and a decision was made to tweak the schedule and remove several of these tournaments.

But... as oynutter suggests have you tried any other of the tournaments or satellites throughout the day?

(Having said all of this, the team here do listen to feedback and i'm sure if there was enough noise/demand for it there could be further tweaks in the schedule. But this is only a prediction and i'm afraid i can't give you a definite promise. Apologies i can't provide much help with this one.)

Rich
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: wot to do?:
    Hi lucky, I think this has been addressed on another thread but here's the answer in short. after a few months of analysis it was found that these deepstacks were simply not getting the players and a decision was made to tweak the schedule and remove several of these tournaments. But... as oynutter suggests have you tried any other of the tournaments or satellites throughout the day? (Having said all of this, the team here do listen to feedback and i'm sure if there was enough noise/demand for it there could be further tweaks in the schedule. But this is only a prediction and i'm afraid i can't give you a definite promise. Apologies i can't provide much help with this one.) Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    ok rich thx there has been players wanting them back in other threads so how many players would sky need to warrant being in the lobby. i have been known to play satelites and even in them its mainly winner or maybe top 2 so id rather wait for late sats as more get in and i do like them, yes thx oy i did notice that one and the woolly i am i missed it and seems that is the only one, so maybe more of the 1.10 gtds) thx again rich

lucky77777
  • edited June 2010
    +1 as long as they are freezeouts.
  • edited June 2010
    there should be a lot more freezeouts during the day.