You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Triple Double Sleepie TOTTY Farewell Tonight

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

Which makes NO sense at all, but the thing is, duty calls from tomorrow, & I'll be away for a few weeks, & not certain to be available for the TOTTY's.

So tonight, I'll be waving farewell with a triple-whammy bish bash bosh, on what is, to me, easily the best night of the week for Tourneys.

7pm - tikay Sleepie, £11, 5,000 chips. (I may be late starting, due to doing the Pre-Records today).

8pm - Double Stack, £11, 4,000 chips.

8.30pm - TOTTY, £5.50, 2,500 chips, & the best structiure on the site.

So, that's 11,500 chips to donk off. Trust me, I can.

Hope to see a few of you later in one or more of these.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    So, that's 11,500 chips to donk off. Trust me, I can.

Lies!  The only time I've ever seen you donk off chips was in the roulette events in the TKO!
  • edited June 2010

Scotty may be BANNED from entering these three - on curent form, he'd win all three!

Last night alone, I seem to recall he had, first, a straight flush, & later, a Royal Flush - in the same evening!
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah that was on Monday TK.

On Tuesday no Straight/Royal flushes tho :(  Only got quads twice as well!

BTW I'd have missed the TK Sleepstack if you hadn't mentioned it here, as its not in the yellow banner thing...isn't that tournie meant to be highlighted?!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Triple Double Sleepie TOTTY Farewell Tonight:
    Yeah that was on Monday TK. On Tuesday no Straight/Royal flushes tho :(  Only got quads twice as well! BTW I'd have missed the TK Sleepstack if you hadn't mentioned it here, as its not in the yellow banner thing...isn't that tournie meant to be highlighted?!
    Posted by scotty77
    The thing is, Ryan, the more items that go in the highlighted "Headline Area", the less impact it has - less is more, so to speak. Everyone wants "their" fav tourney in the Highlighted aream, & it's kind of self-defeating.

But hopefully, we'll get 50 or so fo it.

Make a noise!
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah I understand that but surely the Primo can be dropped for a few hours, as anyone who is gonna play the Primo will know about it anyway/so few register early?

Oh just a quick thing to remind everyone that the sat. into the £8k Sky Sports DS is running tonight at 9.30 and is £48 to enter.
  • edited June 2010
    Sounds like an ideal evenings poker, I am in for all three. Orfords poo, nah !

Must have a chance of running well in one, I suppose.

Good to see a few of the top cash guys playing regularly in these,great poker and banter too.

• edited June 2010
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I got 11,500 chips to donk off too

count me in all three

innit

• edited June 2010
    Only 15 in the sleepstack with 15 minutes to kick off

A few more please!

• edited June 2010
    Still two minutes to go - get in there