You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

chat/summary/silent etc

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Im not a huge mtt player, but on the occasions Ido play them, as with all tables, cash or otherwise, I always unclick, full summary and opt for chat only.  For some reason the software doesnt understand this and I am being constantly reminded who has what , and how much more they have got on their head, like I cant see for myself.  Chat only should mean chat only imo

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I never have a problem with this function. i either have just chat or nothing. That full detail thing is a loada tosh, 50 lines of information on one hand lol, eg,
    SB15
    BB 30
    dealing new hand
    hand number
    Dealing holecards
    player1 call
    player2 call
    player3 call
    player4 call
    player5 call
    player6 call
    dealing flop
    Ah,Qs,6d
    player1 check
    player2 check
    player3 check
    player4 check
    player5 check
    player6 bet 30
    player1 call 30
    player2 call 30
    player3 call 30
    player4 call 30
    player5 call 30
    Dealing turn
    4d
    and on and on and on and on and on and on
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
     too much info, its quicker to look at the table lol
  • edited June 2010
    Try Summary and Chat, it's the best of both worlds.  Although for any format of Omaha Full Detail is essential.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: chat/summary/silent etc:
    Try Summary and Chat, it's the best of both worlds.  Although for any format of Omaha Full Detail is essential.
    Posted by Machka
    Why?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: chat/summary/silent etc : Why?
    Posted by MereNovice
    Well, I use to to review each hand.  It's fine knowing what I had and why I was doing what I was doing.  But with multi way pots I find it informative to see why other players went to showdown with their holdings.  Not that it probably helps me in the long run, I might as well play PLO russian roulette for all the information I retain in my brain.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: chat/summary/silent etc : Well, I use to to review each hand.  It's fine knowing what I had and why I was doing what I was doing.  But with multi way pots I find it informative to see why other players went to showdown with their holdings.  Not that it probably helps me in the long run, I might as well play PLO russian roulette for all the information I retain in my brain.
    Posted by Machka

hh ?
  • edited July 2010
    btw, i didnt mention it in op, but I was referring to bounty hunter mtts
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to chat/summary/silent etc:
    Im not a huge mtt player, but on the occasions Ido play them, as with all tables, cash or otherwise, I always unclick, full summary and opt for chat only.  For some reason the software doesnt understand this and I am being constantly reminded who has what , and how much more they have got on their head, like I cant see for myself.  Chat only should mean chat only imo
    Posted by OMahonyO
    i thought you were talking about BH mtt with you saying that.thats not like me being so pandent sorry