You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dream SNG who would you play? Helmuth - Ivey - Matusow - Hansen? Let me know.

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Who would be on your dream sit and go 6 seater.

Mine would probably be . 1 - Phil Helmuth Jr
                                    2 - Mike Matusow
                                    3 - Gus Hansen
                                    4 - Patrik Antonius
                                    5 - Daniel Negreanu
                                    6 - Me
This would be a great thing for Sky to do have sky players playing for a seat on this game playing on 865. the prize money from the online games could be the buyin for the online qualifier and the pro's buyin and winner takes all.
Like poker after dark.

More than lmight not be able to entice all the above to play in this game. But some of the British and European players might. Such as the Hendon Mob, Dave Colclough, Padraig Parkinson, Andy Black, Marcel Luske etc.

So who would be on your table and would this be a tournament you would like to have the oppurtunity to take part in?

Thanks X5-494

Comments

• edited August 2009
    annette
    devilfish
    ivey
    jamie gold
    helmuth
  • edited August 2009
    helmuth  ----  so i could teach him how to moan . devilfish { he would have to be chatbanned offcourse } , tikay and mr.orford for the entertainment. miss scott , for the periods when i am card dead  and myself.
  • edited August 2009

Longplay i couldn' t bare to be at table with Gold from what i have seen of him on telly I would think I would end up hitting him.

And to ace and pillowman yes Hellmuth giving him a bad beat would be a laugh having him kicking off he called me with that. lol.

That is also why I would have Mike Matusow there he is similar and from televised games i have seen them play like poker after dark they wind each other up.

• edited August 2009
    1. Amarillo Slim
    2. Doyle Brunson
    3. Phil Hellmuth
    4. Phil Ivey
    5. Daniel Negreanu
    6. MCRATMAN
  • edited August 2009
    Ok - a little facetious but anyhoo:

My DREAM sit n go.  £1,000,000 buy in

Seat 1. Me
    Seats 2 - 6. 5 useless players with incredibly obvious tells, that are all intimidated by me and fold to my raises even when ahead and spend the majority of the time keeping the seats warm and feeding me chips ;)

So, when can we get this arranged?
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Dream SNG who would you play? Helmuth - Ivey - Matusow - Hansen? Let me know.:
    Longplay i couldn' t bare to be at table with Gold from what i have seen of him on telly I would think I would end up hitting him. And to ace and pillowman yes Hellmuth giving him a bad beat would be a laugh having him kicking off he called me with that. lol. That is also why I would have Mike Matusow there he is similar and from televised games i have seen them play like poker after dark they wind each other up.
    Posted by X5-494
    lol,i know what you mean mate,but it would be interesting watching him,annette and ivey bluffing each other crazy.