You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The tournament is on a 5 min break

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
If I'm going well, self abuse. If I'm going bad, fil in the blanks

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Are synchronised breaks on the agenda for Sky?
  • edited August 2009
  • edited August 2009
    Feed cat

Make tea

Let dog out for a pee

Let dog back in

Let cat out to do same

Let cat back in 'cos she's changed her mind cos it's raining

Come back to game to find I've missed two hands and you've all started without me!
  • edited August 2009
    Sometimes i find these breaks a massive pain in the nether-regions.... several times i've been playing doing well reach the final table (one time heads up) only for the break to kick in. So when that happens i usually spend 5mins swearing at my computer.

Usually though i use the break as an excuse to run to the bathroom, boil the kettle and make a cuppa or lunch, look at the lobby to find another tournament or sit & Go. Might check my email or quickly phone a friend to tell them i'm in the money (at which point they usually swear and hang-up)

Sometimes i think it would be good if there was a vote button to bring the break short.... you know i'm ready button everyone has to click it within 20secs of each other for it to work. course if they did that i'd probably never move away from the computer lol
  • edited August 2009
    Trousers round ankles..
  • edited August 2009
    I've actually got into a bit ofa routine of sprinting downstairs to brush my teeth and have a really quick wash in breaks just lately (time dependant), seem to always miss at least one hand on return though and then it annoys me for an age as I'm convinced that hand could only possibly have been A-A.