You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

edited July 2010 in The Shed

ohhhhh fe k d-lite plz

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to .:
    ohhhhh fe k d-lite plz
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    eh? I've told you before MILK on your cornflakes...not beer!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re:.:
    In Response to . : eh? I've told you before MILK on your cornflakes...not beer!!!!
    Posted by BananaDog
    I think Dohhhhh's more of a Beans on Toast man myself or why not warm up a piece of that Pizza left over from last night? 
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re:.:
    In Response to Re:. : I think Dohhhhh's more of a Beans on Toast man myself or why not warm up a piece of that Pizza left over from last night? 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    No wonder Im getting crushed at the tables - Im soooo easy to read.

I did actually win my first hand ever against u this month Trev, so it hasn't been a complete disaster.

Banana Dogggggg - DYM Coaching needed - 1/5 yest!!!!! pm me a guide to dym suck sess?
  • edited July 2010
    lol If I give u advice you will deffo loose!
    All I can say really is that 1/5 is nothing in a day...I have to play between 20-30 each day,, 3 tables at a time, tight tight tight PUSH!!!! No panick play until blinds are up to at least 100/200 and worth nicking :o)
    If you stay calm someone else will always panick before you....if they double up leaving u the short stack then shove and put the pressure on!
    oh yeah and spin around 3 times saying "bananadog power, bananadog power, bananadog power" whilst patting your head and rubbing your tummy :)