You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HH queries

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Two Queries as I am a sky poker newb but not a poker newb.

1. Are Hand Histories avble and how long for?

2. Has anyone found a way to convert them into PT3 or HEM format for analysing their game?

Thanks

Comments

• edited July 2010
    1. Hand Histories. You will find them as a "drop down" under "My Sky Poker" towards the top right of the screen.
    I believe that they are available for one week.
    You can also find hands using "My Account" which is towards the top left of the screen.

2. I'm not aware that anyone has written software to convert them into PT or HEM but I'm sure it would be a very profitable venture if someone decided to do it.  :-)))

• edited July 2010
    Hi TPTP

Hand Histories are available under the blue tag at the top of the page, My Sky Poker/ Hand history.

As for question 2, I have no idea, sorry, but I think unlikely.
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks for the quick responses.

I was hoping they would be in text format like when you're playing at the tables - would've been easier for someone to write a program to convert them that way. The way the hh shows is pretty but not very database freindly!! Ergh.

I am sure someone somewhere has found a way to convert them!!!
  • ybyb
    edited July 2010
    Using the my skypoker tab you'll actually be able to see hand histories over the last 4 months, and longer through the my account section or if you know the hand number.

Also I'm pretty sure sky software is not compatible with PT3/HEM, and for a lot of players who just play casually this is a benefit.