You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just a little thanks

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Just a little thanks to everyone at Sky, expessially those who have supported me all through June. I managed to go to 3 live tournaments this week excluding my own one and had to 3rds and a 4th. Not my best finnishes in my respected tournaments but its been enough to put my confidence back, and alot of words that alot of you guys said reminded me why this community is so great and why i actually play on Sky as my online site.

Ive even managed to have the confidence to place £20 back into my Sky poker account. I have 8 days left of my online poker ban (Excluding freerolls) which i shall be sticking to and placing another £20 in at the end of that so i have a strong and manageable bankroll for the stakes i wish to play.

So many thanks guys and gals.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    n1 m8ty keep going and u will improve by yourself well done c u wen ya back gl p.s anything time u want to ask me anything just pm me 
  • edited July 2010

=In Response to Re: Just a little thanks:
    n1 m8ty keep going and u will improve by yourself well done c u wen ya back gl p.s anything time u want to ask me anything just pm me 
    Posted by lucky77777
    + 1

if you want help post up in my thread in clinic and ozzie or i will

help you out !

• edited July 2010
    Will do guys, although ive happened to notice that there are more pressing matters at present
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Just a little thanks:
    wow
    Posted by lynx3ffect
    Nice big constructive post.
  • edited July 2010
    Broke my ban again, played two bounty hunters, crashed out early of one due to 2 bad beats, but started another one and finnished 5th of 92 players, taking 1 head (which was actually the bubble). Little disappointed i only took one head but never had a strong enough stack to call all ins until the bubble had popped, unfortunetly that lead to trouble and the reason i only finnished 5th although it was a complete misread.

Took down £20 and a couple of pennies for that so up to £33.44, back in the Black for this re-load and long may that continue. Was really pleased with the way i played, i was down to 600 chips early doors and was never above average stack until the final 12 so was a long and hard and well earned grind but one that has boosted confidence further. Bring on Ivey lol. :D