You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DOH....

so i played in the free roll world cup tournament and got 20th - NIGERIA. the rules stated that if any team didnt get out the group that each person would get entry to the 5k tournament.

so i check today and im in the 2k tournament

cheeky that ya know...
im a bit over this now. why say 5k, when clearly it isnt

Comments

• edited July 2010
    The 5k was actually Japanese Yen. Ask Mr Miyagi. Sky have now kindly agreed to guarantee a fund of 2000 "British Pounds" so all is well, and not bad considering how much it cost you to enter.
  • edited July 2010
    YEAH COST ME HOURS OF ££ PLAY BUILDING UP POINTS.
  • edited July 2010
    lol, not enough threads about this imo
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to lies:

Sky has obviously had to restructure gtd payouts on some of their major tournies due to lower entries because of underlying factors ie, world cup/great summer weather (hopefully nothing more serious).
    I am in the semis and if mine go out, which if I was a betting man i'd put money on, I qualify for the Dantb10.
    Wasn't sure what the tourny was until I looked through the forum. my guess it's been postponed due to above reasons.

Now, if sky need to transfer my prize to a lower gtd tournie, so be it. I won my prize in a FREEROLL and I have enjoyed my free ride. In hindsight the only mistake sky made was stating the gtd payout rather than 'The Open' or 'Sky Sports BH'.

However, If I am disatisfied with my prize I don't have to sit down at the table .....or better still, I could play on another site!

• edited July 2010
    Okay...I figured it out, DOH!
    The dantb10 is now the Sunday deepstack, am I right? Which is the same £55 entry fee (fantastic prize for going out in semis).

So basically sky has upheld their offer, £11. £22, £33, £55 etc entry fees to tournies.

Just for the record toerag, if a thousand runners enter you'll be in 10K tourny.