You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I am fed up with people moaning about skypoker!

I am fed up with seeing people on facebook, the forum etc moan about skypoker especially the freerolls, they are free and if your too tight to deposit £5 on the site to play them then tough poopoo!!!

I have been on the site since it pretty much started and i have suffered some crazy beats but have also had some great wins and made some great friends and been to a lot of the live tournaments which are run brilliantly!

Rant over, but if you feel the same then post here and stick it up the whingers and moaners out there! 

Comments

• edited July 2010
    poopoo?

what are you 6?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: I am fed up with people moaning about skypoker!:
    poopoo? what are you 6?
    Posted by toetapper

7 actually poopoo head
  • edited July 2010
    Many of the biggest whingers on this site appear to be those who play freerolls; a very strange state of affairs.
    Personally, I'd be happy if there were no freerolls.

Obviously, freerolls have some worth in that they allow people to try out online poker and this site for free but, considering the amount of hassle they cause, I'd get rid of them.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to I am fed up with people moaning about skypoker!:
    I am fed up with seeing people on facebook, the forum etc moan about skypoker especially the freerolls, they are free and if your too tight to deposit £5 on the site to play them then tough poopoo!!! I have been on the site since it pretty much started and i have suffered some crazy beats but have also had some great wins and made some great friends and been to a lot of the live tournaments which are run brilliantly! Rant over, but if you feel the same then post here and stick it up the whingers and moaners out there
    Posted by volcan0
    hi volcano... you weren't moaning here were you?
  • edited July 2010
    +1

I notice people who are in the freerolls are the first to call with any two and then go nuts when you fish them with pocket 2's.

Not that i can really complain about going nuts about a bad beat.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to I am fed up with people moaning about skypoker!:
    I am fed up with seeing people on facebook, the forum etc moan about skypoker especially the freerolls, they are free and if your too tight to deposit £5 on the site to play them then tough poopoo!!! I have been on the site since it pretty much started and i have suffered some crazy beats but have also had some great wins and made some great friends and been to a lot of the live tournaments which are run brilliantly! Rant over, but if you feel the same then post here and stick it up the whingers and moaners out there! 
    Posted by volcan0
    Thankfully Sky manage to get the vast majority of things right with its poker package so we should always remember to praise them for these ......for eg ....inventive freerolls TKO team poker, 865, this forum & its community and the excellent presenters who all take the time to get involved and interact with us.

But the true value of this forum to Sky is surely the feedback good or not so good. If all forum posts were from yes men and back strokers then Sky would not be able to pick up on the odd valuable suggestion for improving this great site even further.

Ignoring the conspiracy posts there must be room for people to speak up if they're not completely happy with some aspect of the site or else this forum would just become a love-in with the community not helping to nudge the site further forward.

• edited July 2010
    Well said Dud. I don't think Sky Poker is the finished article yet but I have been here 3 months and won't be leaving. I think it is brilliant, love 6 handed tourneys and love the fact it is in GBP rather than USD. I think this forum and the community make Sky Poker such an attractive place to play poker especially to the recreational players like myself.

If people have a complaint that is fair enough as long as it is worded in the correct manner. Constructive criticism is ok - abuse is not.

The overall relationship between the people running the site and the players seems very good i.e. Suggestions are taken on board. This is great and long may it continue.

• edited July 2010
    nobody is holding your face to the screen forcing you to read them.

if you dont want to read threads about players moaning, don't read them.
  • edited July 2010
    the REAL mr miyagi would never be so confrontational LOL

I suggest going to a local beach, standing on a thin wooden platform and performing some karate moves to chill out!!
  • edited July 2010
    the REAL mr miyagi would never be so confrontational LOL I suggest going to a local beach, standing on a thin wooden platform and performing some karate moves to chill out!!
    Posted by Small_Dog
    I didn't mean it to come accross as confrontational.

I just meant that by moaning about people moaning, he is moaning and then sombody is going to make a thread moaning about peolpe moaning about others moaning.

Then I will make a thread about them!
  • edited July 2010

LOL

you make a valid point sir

why don't you start a thread about bonsai trees?

• edited July 2010
    LOL you make a valid point sir why don't you start a thread about bonsai trees?
    Posted by Small_Dog
    I did, but it got me a 2 week ban and a phone call from the police.
  • edited July 2010
    Iits a free country, people have every right to moan if they feel somethings not right or fair,  and if your fed up with free speech, go to china, baby.n Response to I am fed up with people moaning about skypoker!:
    I am fed up with seeing people on facebook, the forum etc moan about skypoker especially the freerolls, they are free and if your too tight to deposit £5 on the site to play them then tough poopoo!!! I have been on the site since it pretty much started and i have suffered some crazy beats but have also had some great wins and made some great friends and been to a lot of the live tournaments which are run brilliantly! Rant over, but if you feel the same then post here and stick it up the whingers and moaners out there! 
    Posted by volcan0