You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DOHHHHHHHHS EMAIL READ ON............/ KING TK RULES OK!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
 Nice one Den! Good to hear the facts straight from the source! Still comes across as someone following the rules to the letter rather than using commonsense! But Im afraid that is what we have come to expect from some!

Comments

• edited July 2010

I THINK THIS SHOULD CLEAR THING UP GUYS,

THIS IS DOHS EMAIL .

Hey guys and gals - have just seente thread on the forum - I appreciate all ur support but I feel it is all in vain....

As ya all know I was abit of a plonker when I first joined the forum, and had lots of warnings about my conduct within the first week.

Since then Ive had no problems, but I gather from the message sky mod 1 sent me today,that this is my final warning, so my first week on sky has come back to bite me in the bum once again.

Id obviously completely forgot about my other warnings, which were like 8 months ago - as Id put this all behind me...

The joke wasnt offensive, Icudn't use the C word as an alternative or the gag wouldn't work. And it was pretty funny, lol.

I appreciate all ya support - june was a sh 1te month for me busting my roll, and july had started well, had a cracking week on the tables, so this is abit of a blow out of the blue.

Hopefully they will listen and give me a chance, anyway appreciate it people, thanx alot.

John Joe :)

HURRY BACK SOON M8Y TOPMAN DOH .

I PERSONALLY  THINK  WE SHOULD LET

IT REST AT THIS !

• edited July 2010

well written dohhhhhh.

that sounds as though you will defo be back sometime.  try and do good then.  mind you, homer simpson said, "remember lisa, trying is the first step towards failure."

• edited July 2010
    Well there at it can they ban him from the tables as well :)

Dohhhhhhhh's posts are by far the funniest to read on the forum imo, hope your not barred for too long fella !!

Banning doh from the forum must be like taking cans from an alcoholic....Bet your on the beer as i speak lol

Do you want me to go on mastercash tonight & spew loads of wonga and cheer you up ????
  • edited July 2010
    seriously hope you will be back soon, for more good advice and dodgy humour!
  • edited July 2010
    Too much bum licking for my liking, he has to be banned for good - obide by the rules or be shown the door!
  • edited July 2010
    absolute rubbish. abusing people all the time, or putting people down as a vain attempt at wit is smallminded arrogance. repeated warnings say everything so he obviously has a problem communicating with people! let him back when he grows up i say!!
  • edited July 2010
     He is one of the most helpful people on the site but he doesn't take fools lightly. Step forward fools oh I see you already have! :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DOHHHHHHHHS EMAIL READ ON........................:
    absolute rubbish. abusing people all the time, or putting people down as a vain attempt at wit is smallminded arrogance. repeated warnings say everything so he obviously has a problem communicating with people! let him back when he grows up i say!!
    Posted by stoneface1
    Wow a bit harsh, he only told a joke!!!! Hope your back on the forum soon Dohhhhhh x
  • edited July 2010
    Gutted for you JJ.  TBF the Mods were in an awkward spot with your previous warnings, just wished they'd look at it with a little common sense and seen how much you've changed since your 'crazy period.'  Really hoping you're back soon mate.
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    Please see THIS
    Posted by Tikay10
    You're a true gent TK and everything you say makes sense. (your blog I mean. Not everything you say. Definitely not. :-) )

tbf, I think Dohhh's taking it like the man he is too.

You have a PM SkyRich :-)
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks for the great blog/ advice Tikay.

Why does it always go a bit 'wonky' during my weekend's off eh!?

I've done a review of the weekend's events and hopefully found a solution that'll help us all move forward.

Now let's move on and and get back to enjoying this great Community.

Thanks guys.
  • edited July 2010
    i see his posts are back, top man Rich
  • edited July 2010
    Three Cheers for Sky Rich and Common Sense.

Hip-Hip Hooray!

Hip-Hip Hooray!

Hip-Hip Hooray!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DOHHHHHHHHS EMAIL READ ON............/ KING TK RULES OK!:
    Thanks for the great blog/ advice Tikay. Why does it always go a bit 'wonky' during my weekend's off eh!? I've done a review of the weekend's events and hopefully found a solution that'll help us all move forward. Now let's move on and and get back to enjoying this great Community. Thanks guys.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

wd rich & tk !
  • edited July 2010
    'If' only common sense would always prevail:-

'if' by rudyard kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
    Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
    And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master,
    If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;
    If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breath a word about your loss;
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much;
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936

My Favourite 'Poker Poem'

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey
  • edited July 2010
     He is one of the most helpful people on the site but he doesn't take fools lightly. Step forward fools oh I see you already have! :)
    Posted by Donut64
    plus1
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by Donut64
    plus1
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Guys,
    What a lot of people seem to have forgotten, is that he has admitted he was at fault and that he KNEW the word(s) were against the rules, yet he still continued to post it.
    I believe that we should ALL take this as a free lesson, that NO-ONE is immune, to the rules that we all agree to by taking part in this forum, and that if anything contains bad language needs to be included, don't post it, that way we will be safe.

I do hope that Dohhhhhhh will be back on the site, but remember the case of Mickjenn1, who was banned for 6 months, only to find out just before that time was up that he was completely banned. He did a lot to get this forum under way, with one of the most popular threads on the site, but in the end it made no difference, even though there was a lot of support for him as well.

col