You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where do i go from here??

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Okay its me again, looking for some more advice?! I have built my bankroll up from £5 upto £206.86 - most of which came last night when i sat at a 25p50p tables with £10 and left with £168. I know i should never have sat at the table giving my bankroll, but i just wanted to see how i got on. Obviously i was lucky enough just to have a good run. Anyways where do i go from here in my quest to build a bigger bankroll? Now i have a decent starting amount??

Thanks,

Mick

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Stick to 5p/10p cash with occasional shots at 10p/20p.  When you get to £400 stick to 10p/20p with occasional shots at 15p/30p etc.
  • edited July 2010
    Stick to 30p DYM tables, your bankroll should keep you entertained for a good year or two?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Where do i go from here??:
    Stick to 5p/10p cash with occasional shots at 10p/20p.  When you get to £400 stick to 10p/20p with occasional shots at 15p/30p etc.
    Posted by scotty77
    as said by scotty ,

but don't go on tilt and chase your loses when the bad run

comes and yes it will defo come lol .

so drop down and down and down when you feel it coming on .

move back up when the coast is clear .

p.s tin hats are good when on a bad run lol !
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Where do i go from here??:
    In Response to Re: Where do i go from here?? : as said by scotty , but don't go on tilt and chase your loses when the bad run comes and yes it will defo come lol . so drop down and down and down when you feel it coming on . move back up when the coast is clear . p.s tin hats are good when on a bad run lol !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Very true words there.

I hit a bad run on the 10/20p tables a few weeks back & I knew the only way to stop myself going bust was to walk away for a bit which I did. I've come back & had a go on the 5/10p tables & after an MTT win yesterday I'm starting to feel I'm getting my confidence back & only then I will step back up to 10/20p.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Where do i go from here??:
    Okay its me again, looking for some more advice?! I have built my bankroll up from £5 upto £206.86 - most of which came last night when i sat at a 25p50p tables with £10 and left with £168. I know i should never have sat at the table giving my bankroll, but i just wanted to see how i got on. Obviously i was lucky enough just to have a good run. Anyways where do i go from here in my quest to build a bigger bankroll? Now i have a decent starting amount?? Thanks, Mick
    Posted by mickgreen
    £100 dym and then Primo.

Fortune favours the brave.