You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash for points

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
when will we be getting our cash for points is it at 12.00 oclock tonight does any1 no???????????????

Comments

• edited July 2010
    either monday, tuesday or wenesday at the latest 9( 5 Buisness days)

Will probably be monday id imagine though
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash for points:
    either monday, tuesday or wenesday at the latest 9( 5 Buisness days) Will probably be monday id imagine though
    Posted by shaun09

SO 12 tonight?????
  • edited July 2010
    Didn't they say it was being the 5th of each month?

Sure I read that somewhere.

Big £15 coming my way I think.

I'd imagine I'll need it by tomorrow.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash for points : SO 12 tonight?????
    Posted by 2darc
    No.
    It is a manual process so it will be done during working hours sometime next week.
    People will have their bonus credited at different times.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash for points : No. It is a manual process so it will be done during working hours sometime next week. People will have their bonus credited at different times.
    Posted by MereNovice

REALLY well atleast my name is quite near the top startin with a 2 unluky 4 those with names startin with z lol so when do ppl think they will see there free cash!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash for points : No. It is a manual process so it will be done during working hours sometime next week. People will have their bonus credited at different times.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Surely not! Unless by manual you mean a sky operator pushing a button and all the £5, £15 recipients etc are automatically uploaded. I cant believe they go through all customers accounts individually, it would take a whole tribe of workers all day? If they do then i'd get rid of the technical team and get someone in to programme an automated system, it cant be that difficult?
  • edited July 2010
    got £15 coming to me!!!! bring it on???? do surplus points carry forward?? because i was only a few points off the next level... shame to waste them
  • edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure that people have been credited on different days previously.
    My assumption was that this meant that it was not an automated process.
    I may be wrong.

• edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure that people have been credited on different days previously. My assumption was that this meant that it was not an automated process. I may be wrong.
    Posted by MereNovice

ITS PASSED 12 AND NOTHING HAS BEEN CREDITED IN2 MY ACCOUNT SIGH!!!! WEN O WEN WILL I GET MY FREE MONIES
  • edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure that people have been credited on different days previously. My assumption was that this meant that it was not an automated process. I may be wrong.
    Posted by MereNovice
    once again the mere is right, manual and anytime in the 1st 5 working days of the month, and I believe they include saturday as a working day, so anytime b4 the end of tuesday
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by MereNovice

Hi Guys,

Merenovice pretty much has it spot on. However, even though it is a manual process it doesn't take all that long to complete.

the guideline for crediting is; within 5 working of the end of the month. You should all expect to be credited by the end of today (or tomorrow at the latest).

(if you still need any help or assistance with this after the end of play tomorrow - just drop me a PM and i'll be happy to check it out/ chase it up.)
  • edited July 2010
    just to update i got my points bonus :)
  • edited July 2010
    jus got mine 2
  • edited July 2010
    yey...im gonna go buy icecream! :)
  • edited July 2010
    jus got mine 2
    Posted by SHANXTA

RICH i sent u a message to your page and still havny had a reply.....
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash for points : RICH i sent u a message to your page and still havny had a reply.....
    Posted by 2darc

ah sorry 2darc, just spotted it. I don't get many public messages these days so don't check quite as often as i should! [slaps wrists!]

I'll reply straight away.

if you want to reach me again - just send a quick PM (private message).

be in touch soon,

Rich