You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GET IN LINE WITH ALL OTHER SITES

WHEN YOU QUALIFY FOR SAY THE PRIMO FROM A SATTELITE  WITH 5 PEOPLE IN THE SATTELITE YOU WIN THE SEAT BUT YOU CANNOT PLAY IN THE PRIMO YOU UNREGISTER YOU SHOULD GET THE MONEY  FOR THE SEAT BECAUSE IF THERE WERE 100 AT 33 POUNDS IN THE POT THAT WOULD BE 30FOR THE PRIMO AND 3 FOR SKY BUT WHEN I UNREGISTER THE POT GOES DOWN BY 30 POUNDSSO IF I DONT GET THE MONEY AND IT IS NOT IN THE POT THAT IS WRONG ALL OTHER POKER SITES RETURN THE SEAT MONEY TO THE WINNER OF THE SEAT

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to GET IN LINE WITH ALL OTHER SITES:
    WHEN YOU QUALIFY FOR SAY THE PRIMO FROM A SATTELITE  WITH 5 PEOPLE IN THE SATTELITE YOU WIN THE SEAT BUT YOU CANNOT PLAY IN THE PRIMO YOU UNREGISTER YOU SHOULD GET THE MONEY  FOR THE SEAT BECAUSE IF THERE WERE 100 AT 33 POUNDS IN THE POT THAT WOULD BE 30FOR THE PRIMO AND 3 FOR SKY BUT WHEN I UNREGISTER THE POT GOES DOWN BY 30 POUNDSSO IF I DONT GET THE MONEY AND IT IS NOT IN THE POT THAT IS WRONG ALL OTHER POKER SITES RETURN THE SEAT MONEY TO THE WINNER OF THE SEAT
    Posted by auldyin
    Been there and completely agree.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to GET IN LINE WITH ALL OTHER SITES:
    Posted by auldyin

Hi Auldyin,

If you can't play in a tournament that you have satellited into, please just get in touch with the customer care team (using the links at the bottom of your screen). If you explain your situation the team will be happy to listen and will more than likely offer you a seat in the same tournament (or similar) but for a later date that you can commit to playing in. If you are still having trouble after contacting the team please just give me another shout and i'll be happy to help you further.

all the best to you,

Rich
  • edited July 2010
    Hey Rich, would it be possible to have a sort of ticket system, whereby if you can't play in a said tournament and you unregister you would have a ticket to use on another tourney of the same value of buy in?
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Kirstii,

That idea has actually been suggested before. I'll pass it over again but i know the guys did/were/are considering it along with a number of new developments. As soon as i have any news (if any) i'll announce it and forward it over to yourself.

cheers
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: GET IN LINE WITH ALL OTHER SITES:
    Hi Kirstii, That idea has actually been suggested before. I'll pass it over again but i know the guys did/were/are considering it along with a number of new developments. As soon as i have any news (if any) i'll announce it and forward it over to yourself. cheers
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks a lot Rich! Hopefully we'll get something back from them soon! Lol