You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What a superb few hours it has been for me!!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Don't really like to brag but the last few hours have been nothing short of superb. First of all a certain county cricket team that i support won in the T20 tonight despite at one stage being 0-2!!.

And also just a few moments ago this happened:

£1200 Bounty Hunter
Player NameChipsRankPrizeHeadsValue

OnlyOneCT3120001£210.60 + £49.65 Head Prizes + 50 League Points5
ilBeppe02£122.46 + £43.07 Head Prizes + 46 League Points5
joss197103£85.80 + £65.72 Head Prizes + 38 League Points9
Quizmaster04£70.20 + £13.25 Head Prizes + 32 League Points2
judd0905£56.94 + £67.90 Head Prizes + 28 League Points11
tilsleys2406£46.80 + £13.65 Head Prizes + 24 League Points
I've been playing reasonably well over the last few weeks and i've gone deep in several of the 8pm main events and cashed but have missed out on the final table and i'm just so happy to have taken down a good tourney like the 9:30 Bounty Hunter.

However i will admit i did live up to my reputation of being Grand Master Luckbox as i did get lucky by hitting several outdraws and spiking 2/3 outers on the river throughout certain stages of the tourney!!

And at one stage over the weekend i was seriously considering having a little bit of a break away from the tables just to recharge the batteries but i probably wont bother now!! :)

Comments

• edited July 2010
    congratulations.
  • edited July 2010
    Great night's work that - congratulations!
  • edited July 2010

Well Done Captain
  • edited July 2010

Chuffed to bits for you Craig. WP hun xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    ooooh nice one!!!! :o)
  • edited July 2010
    After my exploits in the £1,200 Bounty Hunter i decided to "treat" myself to a £33 DYM - AND I ENDED UP 1ST IN THAT!...............

In total around £270 profit made last night from 3 MTT's and 1 DYM so very happy with my efforts!.
  • edited July 2010

Well done Craig!!! Excellent nights work sir. I carn't be doing with self brag threads (lol, I will wait for the backlash) but I have to comment on this one matey.

Keep it going now and don't donk too much off betting on that stooopid game with willow and silly sticks :)))))
  • edited July 2010
    Very well done Craig
  • edited July 2010
    well done ct i was on your table for most i finished in 8th i think after been moved i saw your 10 on the river for that double up or u were out well done its my best result in this tourny as well so well done
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: What a superb few hours it has been for me!!:
    Well done Craig!!! Excellent nights work sir. I carn't be doing with self brag threads (lol, I will wait for the backlash) but I have to comment on this one matey. Keep it going now and don't donk too much off betting on that stooopid game with willow and silly sticks :)))))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hmmm someone has room to talk about self brag threads ha ha lol!..............

It's been over a year since i last had a bet on the cricket. Last year i won 2 lots of tickets for the World 20/20 cricket at Trent Bridge in an online competition (India vs Bangladesh on the Saturday + Bangladesh vs Ireland/Australia vs Sri Lanka double header 3 days later!) and on the Monday night before i travelled down to Nottingham to watch the double header i decided to do online a £10 double on Ireland and Sri Lanka winning their games which they did and thought before the start of the double header on the Tuesday ill put a couple of side bets on at the bookies opposite Trent Bridge but beforehand in my pocket i had £2 in loose coins and thought i'd put them in the gaming machine just for a bit of fun and as soon as i'd go busto on the machine then i'd put my cricket bets and get into the ground and me and my mate would take our seats. Didn't go busto and in the space of 10 minutes i'd turned £2 into £556 as i'd hit one of the slots jackpots and needless to say what a fantastic day of cricket i enjoyed, won over £700 in one day and had a fantastic night around Nottingham afterwards!!!

As i've said before and ill say it again - I CANNOT HELP IT THAT I AM A SERIAL LUCKBOX LOL!!! :)

Thanks for all the nice comments guys and gals and good luck to everyone on the tables.

That is all!!!.......
  • edited July 2010
    well done ct i was on your table for most i finished in 8th i think after been moved i saw your 10 on the river for that double up or u were out well done its my best result in this tourny as well so well done
    Posted by sim75
    Cheers Sim and well done on finishing 8th!

Several times the river kept me in the tournament last night and on a personal level i was glad i kept a level head and didn't decide to "dance" and squander big chip leads which i have done in spectacular fashion in the past!!
  • edited July 2010
    yeah ct u were a luck box but not me when i got moved first hand got aces thought yippee went 6000 got reraised all in he showed j j thought come on double up till flop came 6d 3d 8d ive not got a dimmond he has jd turn came 5s river kd arhhhhhhhh lol i was happy the bad run has ended hope to see u in tonights 1200 bh
  • edited July 2010
    After my exploits in the £1,200 Bounty Hunter i decided to "treat" myself to a £33 DYM - AND I ENDED UP 1ST IN THAT!............... In total around £270 profit made last night from 3 MTT's and 1 DYM so very happy with my efforts!.
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    You is on fire hun! xxxx Many congrats` xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Very, very well played Sir!!!

I knew you could do it

Keep it up Knight

xx
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    woohoo. nice 1 m8.
  • edited July 2010

I'm gonna do some multi-tabling tonight:

8:00 - £3k Open
    8:30 - Take on Tikay
    9:30 - £1.2k Bounty Hunter (Gotta defend my title lol!)

Best thing is a few minutes ago i've just won £35 playing 3 Wheel Roulette on Sky Vegas so i've got a free night of Poker to look forward to and if i cash it's all gonna be clear profit and i wouldn't mind FT'ing again but we shall see!.........

• edited July 2010
    well done you i just hope you have not come in for to much money at the start if you are here to make a profit i will tell you this is not a profit site ask tk ????
  • edited July 2010
    well done you i just hope you have not come in for to much money at the start if you are here to make a profit i will tell you this is not a profit site ask tk ????
    Posted by gussie
    If you had read what i said in my previous post, i said that the money i laid out in buy-ins for tonight, i won back on Sky Vegas + £2 profit so i've had an evening albeit a cashless one of poker for nothing and i'm one of these people who really does not care whether i make profit or not, i play on here just to have fun and relax.

Ill admit though i do have that "play to win" attitude as i'm highly competitive and if i take down tourneys then good but if i don't i'm not gonna lose sleep over it that's just the way i operate!....