You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The community 1st Birthday

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: The community 1st Birthday:
    sorry for throwing a spanner in the works but how come candis 1st post is 21/05 2009.....should of celebrated over a month ago opps
    Posted by stokefc
    ... take a look at all 1st post dates of all of us that have posted here lol. You are funny.

You know (can`t stop giggling..arr man..) when I first saw this discussion (1st post) I thought that either Loonytunes was abit late for the forum 1st birthday or he was winding us up and having a laugh and we just all followed suit!

Happy Birthday Stokes! Fancy a Pimm`s? : ) xxx
  • edited July 2010
      Sure! : ) xxxx   in Response to Re: The community 1st Birthday :
    Posted by candi
    i`l take this one can they wear a mankini when delivering, lol
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: The community 1st Birthday : ... take a look at all 1st post dates of all of us that have posted here lol. You are funny. You know (can`t stop giggling..arr man..) when I first saw this discussion (1st post) I thought that either Loonytunes was abit late for the forum 1st birthday or he was winding us up and having a laugh and we just all followed suit! Happy Birthday Stokes! Fancy a Pimm`s? : ) xxx
    Posted by candi

SKY RICH HAS CLOSED THE ORIGINAL FORUM BIRTHDAY AS HE WAS GETTING FED UP OF IT POPPING  UP THE BIG SPOILSPORT LOOL. SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO KEEP IT GOING UNTIL YEAR 2!!! YEEEE HAAAAA!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: The community 1st Birthday : SKY RICH HAS CLOSED THE ORIGINAL FORUM BIRTHDAY AS HE WAS GETTING FED UP OF IT POPPING  UP THE BIG SPOILSPORT LOOL. SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO KEEP IT GOING UNTIL YEAR 2!!! YEEEE HAAAAA!
    Posted by loonytoons
    to be fair he was asked to close it, think it was maxally who asked him
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: The community 1st Birthday : to be fair he was asked to close it, think it was maxally who asked him
    Posted by 35suited
    well max is the party poo per then!!