You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
OK why do you choose the avatar you have on Sky Poker? I choose the 'hip and happening' kid with the beany hat cos I def am NOT a hip and happening kid lol.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    I'm a fan of Johnny Chan so I use the avatar that looks a lot like him.
  • edited August 2009
    i picked the same as u phil,,as im very cool and hip as you know..................lol
  • edited August 2009
    I use miami vice man in the white suit. Looked like the sort of character who might appear in a Grand Theft Auto game.

• edited August 2009
    I used to use the silhouette of a bloke because I thought it looked mysterious, then I realised I was being a plonker (and also convinced myself after a bad run it MUST be the bad luck brought on by using that avatar) so I changed to the swish looking bloke in the white, because my hair looked a little bit like his.  I've had it shaved off since so I'm half tempted to change to the fat bloke now just for a change.

Any plans for more or even custom avatars hmm sky??
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Avatar choice:
    I used to use the silhouette of a bloke because I thought it looked mysterious, then I realised I was being a plonker (and also convinced myself after a bad run it MUST be the bad luck brought on by using that avatar) so I changed to the swish looking bloke in the white, because my hair looked a little bit like his.  I've had it shaved off since so I'm half tempted to change to the fat bloke now just for a change. Any plans for more or even custom avatars hmm sky??
    Posted by repton3
    Hey,

This is on the road map for the coming months, i can't be definite with a date but keep your eyes in the forum - we will announce all the new functionality we have, here !

all the best

Rich