You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Double Your Money - help

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Hello all
As a new player with(£25 bankroll up to now). I have been advised to play DYM,s, so I've started with 30/60p tables.
I lost an initial £2 on cash(thanks to huddies advice), and I've now got my total back to £24.90.
But what is a good return, in terms of win ratio, at these levels.
At the moment I win money on 3 in 4 played, although thats only after about 12 tables.

Thank you
Ann

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Double Your Money - help:
    Hello all As a new player with(£25 bankroll up to now). I have been advised to play DYM,s, so I've started with 30/60p tables. I lost an initial £2 on cash(thanks to huddies advice), and I've now got my total back to £24.90. But what is a good return, in terms of win ratio, at these levels. At the moment I win money on 3 in 4 played, although thats only after about 12 tables. Thank you Ann
    Posted by Areader
    hi ann, have a word wiv phil12uk hes the man on dyms, or ben aka nutter, hope that helps u
  • edited August 2009
    3/4 is a very good return.......wish I could get back to that return :) I would advise if you're achieving that, then you shouldn't change anything at the moment - don't move levels / don't change how ur playing.  DYM's are great as the varience is reduced a lot greater to cash.  If u want to keep posting here if u find ur results are changing at all then there are lots of us on here who will be more than happy to help. However, at the moment I would suggest u stick to what ur doing and don't change anything at all.