You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP, Day 1C - The JazzyJ & Penguin7 Live Update.

Comments

• edited July 2010

lJAMESl is OUT.

He's also not a happy bunny.

"How could he call?"

He'll soon recover.
  • edited July 2010

We just got an amazing (& completely exclusive) interview with Mike "The Mouth" Matusow.

Once it's been Attila-ised, I'll let you know.

Gotta be worth watching.
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks for the updates.
  • edited July 2010

Many Thanks for the latest interviews I`ve watched Tikay James Demsey,Tyron Krost and Bobo (suname I cannot pronounce). Lol 16 tables! Tikay, your face tells a thousand stories hun. Haha 16 tables, music AND eating toast....... you know!  : ) xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 1C - The JazzyJ & Penguin7 Live Update.:
    Many Thanks for the latest interviews I`ve watched Tikay James Demsey,Tyron Krost and Bobo (suname I cannot pronounce). Lol 16 tables! Tikay, your face tells a thousand stories hun. Haha 16 tables, music AND eating toast....... you know!  : ) xxxx
    Posted by candi

Bodo Sbrzesny

• edited July 2010

Lunch Break, end of Level Three.

Penguin7 - 24,300

JazzyJ - 24,000
  • edited July 2010

The very best of luck to you both xxx

• edited July 2010

Correction!

Just interviewed both Paul & Tony during the dinner break.

Paul is on 28,500, & Tony is up to 35,000.

More importantly, both are having an absolute ball. Music to my ears.
  • edited July 2010
    so the major had was an A duece eeek! Thank you Tikay, once again another sterling interview with Simon ``Aces`` Trumper xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    any more on the James hand?

plus any interesting hands that Penguin/Jazzy have played?
  • edited July 2010

GREAT interview just gone up - Mike "The Mouth" Matusow.

http://bit.ly/crRfJz
  • edited July 2010
    any more on the James hand? plus any interesting hands that Penguin/Jazzy have played?
    Posted by scotty77
    Hi Ryan,

The James hand? James is currently steaming! But he bluffed against the wrong guy, it's that simple, I'd say.

The latest Penguin7 (& JazzyJ) interview will be up shortly, & Tony discusses a hand or two, including that bluff with A high.
  • edited July 2010

Another batch of photos will be up in a bit in the Photo Blog, including a few of Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Will let you know as soon as I've Uploaded them.
  • edited July 2010
    cheers tk...more importantly any news on Dan?  has he ventured out of his hotel room yet :p
  • edited July 2010
    cheers tk...more importantly any news on Dan?  has he ventured out of his hotel room yet :p
    Posted by scotty77
    Not seen him since last night!

Guy has been wandering around, happy as Larry, but no sign of Dan today. not seen Darren, either. Sue pops in most days once or twice to see us in the media Room, too.
  • edited July 2010

I have just interviewed Alex Martin. Who was dressed as a cow. Udders, tail, everything. Unless I'm hallucinating. 
  • edited July 2010
    tis all about the Poker Farm!  you need to get them guys to some interviews ala Team Bochhee or however its spelt
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    tis all about the Poker Farm!  you need to get them guys to some interviews ala Team Bochhee or however its spelt
    Posted by scotty77
    Correctamondo. And we've done the interview, it'll be up shortly.

Meanwhile, more photos added to todays photo Blog, including the Alex Martin Cow, & Tom "Durrrrrr" Dwan.

http://bit.ly/d2EqFY

• edited July 2010

With just one hour of play remaining, both our boys seem to be trundling along quite nicely.

Paul has 27,200, & Tony about 39,000. Neither seem to be in danger of being eclipsed, & I fancy they will both "shut down" for the day very soon.

At the danger of tempting fate, could we have FOUR players into Day 2, with Sue still to play? That would be a truly extraordinary performance from Team Sky Poker.

We shall see.......
  • edited July 2010

I have a few more photos to add - mainly Durrrrr & Hellmuth, then that'll be a wrap on today's Photo Blog.

And we'll interview both Paul & Tony when play ceases for the night, & Claire will upload them, & that'll be another day done.

We've had a good day here, I think, with lots of excellent video Interviews in the bag, just as we did yesterday, in fact. Quite pleasing, really.

Somehow, I need to find a few hours to clear some non-Vegas work, too. I must have top side of 300 e-mails to reply to, & I hate getting behind with them. Mr Milner & Mr Duffy, my two main "suit" Bosses, are hard taskmasters. Not in the Attila class, mind, not even close.....;)

Tell you what though - grand job I got here at Sky Poker, eh?

"Vegas again this year tikay?".

"Sigh, OK, if I must......"
  • edited July 2010
    With just one hour of play remaining, both our boys seem to be trundling along quite nicely. Paul has 27,200, & Tony about 39,000. Neither seem to be in danger of being eclipsed, & I fancy they will both "shut down" for the day very soon. At the danger of tempting fate, could we have FOUR players into Day 2, with Sue still to play? That would be a truly extraordinary performance from Team Sky Poker. We shall see.......
    Posted by Tikay10
     Great job again Tikay will checkout the interveiws shortly  

&

Very Well Done Tony & Paul well played  both and gl in last half hour or so
  • edited July 2010
    Joining the rail late but good luck Tony & Paul, and thanks once again to Tikay and Claire and the crew for these updates & interviews :)
  • edited July 2010

30 minutes to go, & Tony & Paul remain in OK shape, & have pretty much shut down for the day.

4 players or more in Day 2 remains a distinct possibility.
  • edited July 2010

Tony (Penguin7) finished day 1c on 39,000 - excellent, & well done him!
  • edited July 2010

But I may have tempted fate with my thoughts of a double success today.

On almost the very last hand of the day, Paul (jazzyJ) picked up Q-Q, & got it all-in pre against A-K of diamonds.

The A-K hit the flop, but it was an all-heart Flop, & Paul held the Q of hearts.

But he failed to improve, lost the flip, & is OUT.

He is, understandably, mortified, very disappointed indeed, but has taken it with dignity & good grace.

We interviewed both players, & Claire will Upload the Interviews from her Room, in about 20 minutes.

So, that's it from us, see you tomorrow, when Sue takes the stage.

Night all.
  • edited July 2010
    I have a few more photos to add - mainly Durrrrr & Hellmuth, then that'll be a wrap on today's Photo Blog. And we'll interview both Paul & Tony when play ceases for the night, & Claire will upload them, & that'll be another day done. We've had a good day here, I think, with lots of excellent video Interviews in the bag, just as we did yesterday, in fact. Quite pleasing, really. Somehow, I need to find a few hours to clear some non-Vegas work, too. I must have top side of 300 e-mails to reply to, & I hate getting behind with them. Mr Milner & Mr Duffy, my two main "suit" Bosses, are hard taskmasters. Not in the Attila class, mind, not even close.....;) Tell you what though - grand job I got here at Sky Poker, eh? "Vegas again this year tikay?". "Sigh, OK, if I must......"
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay must be getting Tired, that's twice I've seen Claire slip past the Attila-ization filter.

Thanks for the updates, nice to have a catchup before work in the morning.
  • edited July 2010
    Feel for you Paul, must be going to sleep tonight with a head that is spinning. 

You did well to get there, now enjoy the holiday!
  • edited July 2010

well done Tony, and ul Paul

I must admit being knocked out of that event does hurt real bad no matter what anyone says. I know how Paul and Darren feel, the important thing is that you both go on to have a fantastic holiday and have fun.

• edited July 2010
    unlucky jazzy... was a coinflip as tikay said?? what was the chipstacks at the time?? if im doing ok there, i do not put them all in with qq pre... if he needed a double up fair enough but so close to day two... i wait