You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

buy in direct??

edited July 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour
I know you have to qualify via satalite but....... entered 3 so far and everyone only had 4 runners....which meant no seat only £90 ish for winner.... only 98/125 registered.. it will not reach capacity at this rate.... i am on holiday now until friday 23rd... really wanna play but need to buy in direct???

Comments

• edited July 2010
    hey there,

I have answered your question in your other thread here

thanks
  • edited July 2010
    as i really wanted to play in swansea... i took an evening out of my holiday with the missus and qualifed 1st attempt while here on holiday (missus is glad i dont have to play again 2mrw)

not a good experience tho...... the wifi in the bali hotel cyprus aint the best..... lost connection a few times...

got lucky tho had k5 on a 552 j  board and guy pushes.. im going to call for my tourny but timed out due to poor wifi... he showed a5..... went on to win... phewww
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: buy in direct??:
    as i really wanted to play in swansea... i took an evening out of my holiday with the missus and qualifed 1st attempt while here on holiday (missus is glad i dont have to play again 2mrw) not a good experience tho...... the wifi in the bali hotel cyprus aint the best..... lost connection a few times... got lucky tho had k5 on a 552 j  board and guy pushes.. im going to call for my tourny but timed out due to poor wifi... he showed a5..... went on to win... phewww
    Posted by bigflop1
    Congrats Bigflop