You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DP and Trevor take on the Bounty Hunter

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Evening chaps!

Dp Fitzgerald and Trevor Harris are gearing up for a full on night of poker!

Tune in to catch your Vegas fix from Tikay and all the top poker action from the £7k Bounty Hunter, £500GTD and £1.2K Bounty Hunter.

Our guest this evening is none other than Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards, a complete legend and a newcomer to our favourite game.

Any questions please post them below or if you fancy getting busy with the old email - it's skyopen@bskyb.com.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    DP and Trevor, a combo I don't think I've had the pleasure of watching before.  Have a good show guys.

Question for Eddie, they made Cool Runnings about the Jamaican bobsled team, when is the Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards movie coming out?

Strapline: They said I was afraid of heights, They said I was afraid of jumping... Of course I was. There was always a chance that my next jump would be my last. A big chance.
  • edited July 2010
    hand request please

i have a horrible feeling i was outplayed here.... i was only worried about the flopped flush here really, or a possible rivered str8. should i bloker bet the river trev?

at the time though it felt like i was bluffed, please put me out of my misery!

btw my opponant pikebait has a good agro game and is a nightmare to play against when he has position, one to watch, good player..

thanks

Hand History #270852232 (20:27 08/07/2010)
  • edited July 2010
    Great to see you back Trev!  And great to see you as always DP & Producer Ling.

Question for Eddie, did you feel like kicking that Churchill Dog down a ski jump?  I would of....
  • edited July 2010

What does DP stand for?  Is it like in blue movies?  When did he earn the 'DP' tag?  Was it painful? :D

• edited July 2010

Hi Ling

I Haven't seen Trevor & DP as a pairing B4 have a great show guys & good luck to the Eagle Hope Eddie runs  deep

My Question is to to Eddie

Did you come up with the Nickname yourself? or did someone else give you it after watching you Soar through the Air?

Michael  aka Dtwbandit

• edited July 2010
    Hi DP and TYrevor

Sorry, I just missed Eddies alias, could you give it out again please, many thanks unless Ling will put it on here please?
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010

Please Please do not let another guest fold SET 4s again, at least teach em how to play poker first......Please