You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the enigma that is harvey23....you decide... the big event 9pm thursday

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat

it's a fascinating prospect of seeing how harvey23 will play.  he says that he will play cash tables tonight at 9pm-ish.  how well will he play?  will he play?  the things he says are consistent with a very good player but those very same things are consistent with someone who is an imposter.  what will happen at 9pm?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I just had to go for HE WILL LOSE HIS STACK as i think soooo many players will be gunnin for him ;o))
  • edited July 2010
    Argh! I wish I was available to see this tonight (if it does indeed take place), I think it might be quite interesting!
    Please, someone, can you keep an update going so I can see what has happened later (......if anything does happen, that is!)

Not sure he'll last too long with only £50 and everybody having a go at him though! We shall see!!!!

Good luck Harv, don't disappoint!

Chris

PS I haven't voted because there isn't a "Plays for 2 hours on ten tables and leaves 1/2 a BB up" option! ;)

PPS Changed my mind, voted that he'll lose his stack! ul gg
  • edited July 2010
    The plays 6 hands in 2 hours option wasn't there either. I voted he won't turn up.
  • edited July 2010

He will not appear, that is all
  • edited July 2010
    lol, there isnt much in the midle there with that list.

fwiw, I reckon he is a pretty decent player, and will pretty much do well at 20nl, however, I do think he thinks he is better than he is.  But confidence and ambition is a good thing I am told
  • edited July 2010
    I don't think he'll show, but I do predict that one day harvey23 will be a big star of the forum & site....
  • edited July 2010

he's real and not a bad bloke too

• edited July 2010
    lol i thought would be no show but done alright at 20nl still too early to judge as had couple of big hands but seemed to play well so can certainly play a bit

i shouldnt have played as i suck at cash but i wanted to witness the next best thing up front and am still reserving judgement still he is good in the poker clinic