You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ITS VEGAS BABY PMSL!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat

HOPE THIS DEVILFISH ONE LINER

BELOW  GIVE YOU GUYS/GALS  A GIGGLE !

All kinds of explosive conflicts can occur at a poker table, but when it's two of the most notorious bad boys of poker - well, things can go nuclear.

Most recently, there's a big buzz around the growing Hellmuth/Devilfish feud that is developing into a beast of a conflict.

It all started when Hellmuth got his trip tens cracked by Devilfish's big draw in the $5k PLO/8 event.

Hellmuth wasn't amused as PL.com's Jason Phillips reported in our live coverage.

"What the f* ** are you doing, Fish?" - A furious Phil Hellmuth asked Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott after being eliminated in a whirlwind pot.

"This mother f* **er just called 80k with that?"

Devilfish just laughed at Hellmuth's childish reaction to the beat - but later on he wasn't laughing.

Hellmuth apparently turned up at the PLO/8 final table where he continued to harangue Devilfish as he played out for the bracelet.

Devilfish was not impressed by this lack of professionalism and Hellmuth's weak attempts to reconcile the pair have fallen on stony ground.

This was their exchange earlier in the $5k PLO event, as reported by PokerListings reporter Jackie Witt.

Hellmuth continues to chide Devilfish for the bad beat he suffered in Saturday night's PLO/8 tournament. Devilfish, meanwhile, doesn't seem to be in the mood for reconciling.

"I'm just saying you owe me a bottle or two of Cristal after the beat you put on me, Fishy," Hellmuth said.

"I might stick a bottle up your  a s s," Devilfish said, causing the entire table to erupt into laughter.

PMSL !

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to ITS VEGAS BABY PMSL!:
    HOPE THIS DEVILFISH ONE LINER BELOW  GIVE YOU GUYS/GALS  A GIGGLE ! All kinds of explosive conflicts can occur at a poker table, but when it's two of the most notorious bad boys of poker - well, things can go nuclear. Most recently, there's a big buzz around the growing Hellmuth/Devilfish feud that is developing into a beast of a conflict. It all started when Hellmuth got his trip tens cracked by Devilfish's big draw in the $5k PLO/8 event. Hellmuth wasn't amused as PL.com's Jason Phillips reported in our live coverage. "What the f* ** are you doing, Fish?" - A furious Phil Hellmuth asked Dave "Devilfish" Ulliott after being eliminated in a whirlwind pot. "This mother f* **er just called 80k with that?" Devilfish just laughed at Hellmuth's childish reaction to the beat - but later on he wasn't laughing. Hellmuth apparently turned up at the PLO/8 final table where he continued to harangue Devilfish as he played out for the bracelet. Devilfish was not impressed by this lack of professionalism and Hellmuth's weak attempts to reconcile the pair have fallen on stony ground. This was their exchange earlier in the $5k PLO event, as reported by PokerListings reporter Jackie Witt. Hellmuth continues to chide Devilfish for the bad beat he suffered in Saturday night's PLO/8 tournament. Devilfish, meanwhile, doesn't seem to be in the mood for reconciling. "I'm just saying you owe me a bottle or two of Cristal after the beat you put on me, Fishy," Hellmuth said. "I might stick a bottle up your  a s s," Devilfish said, causing the entire table to erupt into laughter.   PMSL !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    LOL. Quality.......
  • edited July 2010
    real brill!!
    wide end first i wonder?
  • edited July 2010

Haha! Love it! xxxx ; ) Thanks Denis, that is sooooo so funny!
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah i read this on Pokernews was funny although cant stand Dave Ulliot, quite like Helmuth oddly enough
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: ITS VEGAS BABY PMSL!:
    Yeah i read this on Pokernews was funny although cant stand Dave Ulliot, quite like Helmuth oddly enough
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    You're not the only one

I think it's because I get the impression that in reality Hellmuth is ok, but acts like he does to maintain his public profile - i.e. it's marketing

Whereas Ulliot really is wysiwyg - i.e. fairly obnoxious (albeit with the occasional good one liner)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: ITS VEGAS BABY PMSL!:
    In Response to Re: ITS VEGAS BABY PMSL! : You're not the only one I think it's because I get the impression that in reality Hellmuth is ok, but acts like he does to maintain his public profile - i.e. it's marketing Whereas Ulliot really is wysiwyg - i.e. fairly obnoxious (albeit with the occasional good one liner)
    Posted by BelovedLtd
    Agree with that mate, Also helmuth i still find entertaining to watch and it is most likely an act. although i think he does think a bit much of himself but who doesnt :P
  • edited July 2010
    If that were Hellmuth's real personality it would be unfortunate.

For him to choose to act like that is rather unpleasant and just makes him look like a pillock.