You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Which do you prefer^^^ V111 numerals or numbers?

edited July 2010 in The Shed

have noticed on some of the threads that Roman numerals are used or is it just Acebarry10's thread so i was wondering do you have a Preference or not.

for me i'm easy with both as there were Drummed into Me so over to you

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Which do you prefer^^^ V111 numerals or numbers?:
            have noticed on some of the threads that Roman numerals are used or is it just Acebarry10's thread so i was wondering do you have a Preference or not.   for me i'm easy with both as there were Drummed into Me so over to you
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    wow, u r BORED!!!
  • edited July 2010
    I find the whole Roman numbers thingy wayyyyy toooooo confusing! lol
    Has to be numbers all the way for me...but saying that I also find odds hard too and I play poker so it doesnt help...maybe I should go back to school for some extra maths lessons! lol
  • edited July 2010
    Hey DTW, It's VIII (as opposed to V111)

I'm a pretty big fan of roman numerals by the way ;)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Which do you prefer^^^ V111 numerals or numbers?:
    Hey DTW, It's VIII (as opposed to V111) I'm a pretty big fan of roman numerals by the way ;)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I remember when the film 'The madness of King George IV' was going to be launched, the American film distributers asked for it to be shortened to 'The madness of King George' because they said the turnout would be poor because the American audience would think that there were 4 parts to the film a bit like Rocky IV lol.
  • edited July 2010

In Response to Re: Which do you prefer^^^ V111 numerals or numbers? : I remember when the film 'The madness of King George IV' was going to be launched, the American film distributers asked for it to be shortened to 'The madness of King George' because they said the turnout would be poor because the American audience would think that there were 4 parts to the film a bit like Rocky IV lol.
    Posted by loonytoons

haha, this is funny, u gotta love the yanks
  • edited July 2010
    I Imagine if the film was called ' The madness of King George V ' the Yanks would think someone forget to include the opponents name in the title !
  • edited July 2010
    I Imagine if the film was called ' The madness of King George V ' the Yanks would think someone forget to include the opponents name in the title !
    Posted by -TARAS-

haha good one.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Which do you prefer^^^ V111 numerals or numbers? : I remember when the film 'The madness of King George IV' was going to be launched, the American film distributers asked for it to be shortened to 'The madness of King George' because they said the turnout would be poor because the American audience would think that there were 4 parts to the film a bit like Rocky IV lol.
    Posted by loonytoons

also very good that loony
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by loonytoons
    I hate to be picky but the film was actually "The Madness of George III" but you are correct that it was rebranded as "The Madness Of King George" in America for the reasons that you have stated.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Which do you prefer^^^ V111 numerals or numbers? : I hate to be picky but the film was actually "The Madness of George III" but you are correct that it was rebranded as "The Madness Of King George" in America for the reasons that you have stated.
    Posted by MereNovice[/QUOT

My memory is sooo poor! but it was a long time ago lol