You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PRIMO 07/08/09 Poker chat and caption comp

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys

Richard Orford and Jason Barrasford are at the helm of tonights Primo and as per usual we've decided to stich jason up with a caption comp. Take a look at the photo bellow and send us in your witty captions via this thred, e-mail or text. The entry that the guys decide they like most will win a wonderful poker book.

Plus make sure you send in all your poker questins, facts and jokes for us thoughout the night.

Good Luck guys

Harry

Comments

• edited August 2009
    The finalists at this year's Gurning championship are showing their best sides. Tikay trying to show Jason that he really is Number 1.

Nice holiday Rich?
  • edited August 2009
    clearly Jason and Tikay still need more training before entering the world "rock, paper, scissors" championships
    (especially tikay)
  • edited August 2009
    jason n tikay have been learning "sidewards sign language" - jason thinks tikay's number one....we're not quite sure what tikay's saying to jason....
  • edited August 2009
    Hi Phil,

Nice avatar. Lol!

Yeah, holiday was good thanks. raring to go tonight for the show.

Big one- £15K, plus lots of prizes to give away and Barrasford is in the house, so comedy should be forthcoming all being well.

This is the place everyone to stick all your comments for tonight's show, as well as your caption ideas.

I'll read them all out during the programme and there's a book prize for the best caption plus a random emailer.

Great to be back, and looking forward to hearing from you all!
  • edited August 2009
    PS- Here's my caption:

Jason is saying...

"That's the last time I pick up the Robin Reliant keys at a wife swap party"
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO 07/08/09 Poker chat and caption comp:
    PS- Here's my caption: Jason is saying... "That's the last time I pick up the Robin Reliant keys at a wife swap party"
    Posted by RichOrford
    lol tikay is the rolls royce of poker*

* SILVER GHOST :)
  • edited August 2009
    Sky poker's version of the cheeky girls..................the wheezy gi ts!!!
  • edited August 2009
    whos goin to go for the dumb or dummer sequel ..
  • edited August 2009
    lol at razor.

'go on, pull my finger'
    'Nah you first'

So childish
  • edited August 2009
    The sniff the finger competition reaches heads up....

nice to have you back Ricardo

Dave
  • edited August 2009
     jase :  can i clean the wax from your ears tikay ?

tikay : only if i can try out this cavity search routine i picked up on the way back from vegas this year mate.
  • edited August 2009

hi guys

think its gonna be a good show tonight will be watching       caption COMP was a tricky one but here goes

Tikay & Jason have been discussing Sky Management Team  and :-

JASON SAYS - - YOU COULD BE A SKY SUIT 

TO WHICH  TIKAY REPLYS  NO NO NO YOU COULD M8

In the end they both AGREE to DISAGREE  AND DECIDE THEY BOTH COULD BE SUITS (while giving signals)

yes i know its lame but its all i could think of  keep trying for a book & apparently god loves a tryer so

I Will               

keep the Faith 

cheers 

michael   alias   DTWBANDIT

• edited August 2009
    steptoe and son make a surprise guest appearance at the wsop!
  • edited August 2009
    Hi Richard, Jason

Welcome Back Rich.

Look boys and girls, this is sooty and sweep with nothing on
  • edited August 2009
    Not going to enter the caption Comp tonight. Too many star entries already. I like Phil's cheeky girls the best.

I'm the one that needs the book but I've given up all hope of ever winning one. I should have chosen Steve Davis for my alias. Just too boring.

Great show
    Tim
  • edited August 2009

Caption comp:

"ET phone home" - I will leave it to you Rich to decide who is ET ;)

Ross

• edited August 2009

TK say,      "Archie Andrews eat  ya heart out, i'm  working him with my other hand, look at the smile on his face"

• edited August 2009
    FAO Jason - RE the A9 hand which I lost vs a shortstacks J4.

A9 is a good hand but IMO not from the SB and also I was very suspiscious with all the limpers...hence I checked as I didnt want to get committed with the hand.

Once I flop a pair I was hoping to just get it HU vs the shortstack which happened....if one of the larger stacks got involved I was more than happy to make a fold here as I still had a decent amount of chips/bb and can wait for a better opportunity.

I got it in ahead AND I even had a nice redraw so I wasn't too annoyed with how I played the hand.
  • edited August 2009
    TK say,      "Archie Andrews eat  ya heart out, i'm  working him with my other hand, look at the smile on his face"
    Posted by bennydip2

Archie Andrews was a ventriloquist's dummy used by ventriloquist Peter Brough in a radio and television show in the UK in the 1950s and 1960s. In its radio format it was called Educating Archie. The bizarre concept of delivering a ventriloquist act, a visual humour, by radio, an audio medium, never seemed to bother anyone at the time, however. Archie was invariably dressed in a broad-striped blazer, and addressed the ventriloquist as "Brough". The television scripts were written by Marty Feldman and Ronald Chesney.

The UK radio show attracted up to 15m listeners and had a children's fan club that at one time had 250,000 members. Among future stars who appeared on the show were Tony Hancock, Max Bygraves, Harry Secombe, Benny Hill, Beryl Reid and (as a 14-year-old) Julie Andrews.

TK  will remember !!! hehe

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO 07/08/09 Poker chat and caption comp : Archie Andrews was a ventriloquist 's dummy used by ventriloquist Peter Brough in a radio and television show in the UK in the 1950s and 1960s. In its radio format it was called Educating Archie . The bizarre concept of delivering a ventriloquist act, a visual humour, by radio, an audio medium, never seemed to bother anyone at the time, however. Archie was invariably dressed in a broad-striped blazer, and addressed the ventriloquist as "Brough". The television scripts were written by Marty Feldman and Ronald Chesney . The UK radio show attracted up to 15m listeners and had a children's fan club that at one time had 250,000 members. Among future stars who appeared on the show were Tony Hancock , Max Bygraves , Harry Secombe , Benny Hill , Beryl Reid and (as a 14-year-old) Julie Andrews .  TK  will remember !!! hehe
    Posted by bennydip2
    lol bit technical that benny