You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PEOPLE OF SKY POKER COME AND PLAY OMAHA!!!!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Whats going on players of sky poker where is the OMAHA in all of you i see on average 6-10 players attempt the game a day and lets be fair thats pathetic the small crowd we have are dedicated but we need more!!! the rules of the game are simple and i no a lot of you have it in you 2 make the change so step right up and put your play chips and put your cash on the omaha tables and lets see what you got

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I had a go 2 days ago, for the first time in ages, and it went okay.

looked today and not 1 table open, not even nl4...

??
  • edited July 2010
    You could always put a shout out for Omaha meet-up time. I reckon if you put a post up along the lines of:

Sky Poker's Omaha Night - Wednesday 7pm onwards (or whatever time you went for...)

...with all the players who are interested in having a socialable game of the four-card variety you might be onto a winner :)

Heck, I might even come rail you!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: PEOPLE OF SKY POKER COME AND PLAY OMAHA!!!!:
    I had a go 2 days ago, for the first time in ages, and it went okay. looked today and not 1 table open, not even nl4... ??
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

First time player at sky poker just got my sign up bonus looking to have a good game of omaha and what do i see ABSALOOOOOOOOTLY NOTHING not a player in site!!!!!! this makes me very angry as i am bored of NL and i like the extra thought process in omaha and im just in shock that there is not evan 1 player 2 play PUKE!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    BOYS AND GIRLS STEP RIGHT UP STEP RIGHT UP OMAHA IS THE NEW HOLDEM WE ARE 2010 LETS START PLAYING 2010 POKER!!!!!! the thought process will keep you on edge and bring back some excitement in2 your game LETS SEE

YOU AT THE TABLES
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to PEOPLE OF SKY POKER COME AND PLAY OMAHA!!!!:
    Whats going on players of sky poker where is the OMAHA in all of you i see on average 6-10 players attempt the game a day and lets be fair thats pathetic the small crowd we have are dedicated but we need more!!! the rules of the game are simple and i no a lot of you have it in you 2 make the change so step right up and put your play chips and put your cash on the omaha tables and lets see what you got
    Posted by 2darc
    just the job omaha is a thinking game, not just shove all the time if im ever about would love a game or two
  • edited July 2010
    BORED OF THE SAME OLD CASH GAMES WITH THE SAME OLD PLAYS STEP YOUR GAME UP TO THE OMAHA TABLES AND LETS SEE HOW GOOD YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS IS ON HERE!!!! DONT 4GET WE 

WANT YOU AT THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    sounds great lets get evry1 on board and start filling out these empty tables!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    finally people talking about omaha WAHOOO lets get right to it sky poker players lets atleast make the effort to play the game that is so much fun!!!!! 
  • edited July 2010
    I've opened a table for 20plo, 50plo and 100plo if anyone is interested.
  • edited July 2010

Guys,

Omaha is my game of choice, & when I get home from Vegas, if you want some nightly Omaha Action, Cash &/or Tourneys, you got it.

I'll rev up some interest, & I promise, so if you want Omaha, you'll get it.

But I can't manage it whilst I'm out in Vegas, the work is too intensive, & I can't spare time to play right now.

I'll be home the middle of next week (unless our guys go beyond Day Three - which they might), so I look forward to some Omaha action then.

We got a deal?
  • edited July 2010
    I've opened a table for 20plo, 50plo and 100plo if anyone is interested.
    Posted by TommyD
    I will have you a game in a bit tommy sometime after 8 though (stick around punk) lol !!
  • edited July 2010
    Guys, Omaha is my game of choice, & when I get home from Vegas, if you want some nightly Omaha Action, Cash &/or Tourneys, you got it. I'll rev up some interest, & I promise, so if you want Omaha, you'll get it. But I can't manage it whilst I'm out in Vegas, the work is too intensive, & I can't spare time to play right now. I'll be home the middle of next week (unless our guys go beyond Day Three - which they might), so I look forward to some Omaha action then. We got a deal?
    Posted by Tikay10
    That would be ace Tikay....a small-stake T-O-T maybe? it would generate loads of interest. Brilliant game Omaha, you need to think a lot more.

Funny thing is...some people who get into Omaha do so by accident, especially in DYM`s. Think they have joined a Hold Em game, soon realise they have too many hole cards!! but not surprisingly, they end up enjoying the game.
  • edited July 2010
    YES YES TIKAY THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT OMAHA ALL THE WAY ITS THE NEW ERA GAME ALL THE BIG GUNS ARE PLAYING IT OVER HOLDEM NOWADAYS LETS GET WITH THE TIMES PEOPLE!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    Guys, Omaha is my game of choice, & when I get home from Vegas, if you want some nightly Omaha Action, Cash &/or Tourneys, you got it. I'll rev up some interest, & I promise, so if you want Omaha, you'll get it. But I can't manage it whilst I'm out in Vegas, the work is too intensive, & I can't spare time to play right now. I'll be home the middle of next week (unless our guys go beyond Day Three - which they might), so I look forward to some Omaha action then. We got a deal?
    Posted by Tikay10
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

omaha me up!

I much prefer it to holdem too, have had so much fun, especially on the hilo tables...

Hope that its not next week tikay, because i would like one of our guys or girls to make it to the final table innit. And, i dont believe that is out of the question! here's hoping

Hoggers
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: PEOPLE OF SKY POKER COME AND PLAY OMAHA!!!! : I will have you a game in a bit tommy sometime after 8 though (stick around punk) lol !!
    Posted by goodylad21
    You're on (although might be sometime after 9 for me).

Had to close those tables now though, the missus who wasn't hungry ten minutes ago is now ravenous and I'm off down the chippy.  I'll be opening tables for some action later tonight.
  • edited July 2010
    Been sitting in micro PLO a while now!
  • edited July 2010
    ok, opened a 20plo, 40 plo and 100plo for your pleasure now :)
  • edited July 2010
    Hey I might do something with Omaha in August. Try and encourage some Omaha virgins to pop their cherry. 

Watch this space...
  • edited July 2010
    Cherries? 12 Inchers? What Next lol?
  • edited July 2010
    Cherries? 12 Inchers? What Next lol?
    Posted by emilyegg
    STUD Poker?????
  • edited July 2010
    NO!!!--- its floppin mental !