You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congrats Donut64...I think?

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
I had recorded The Club(vegas one i think) and put it on last night at about 2am....I was falling asleep watching it but think they mentioned Donut64 (and showed your pic) winning goodies!
.....If this did not happen I may have to see a psychiatrist as I'm dreaming of you lot and poker! if it was true CONGRATULATIONS! lol

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Congrats Donut64...I think?:
    I had recorded The Club(vegas one i think) and put it on last night at about 2am....I was falling asleep watching it but think they mentioned Donut64 (and showed your pic) winning goodies! .....If this did not happen I may have to see a psychiatrist as I'm dreaming of you lot and poker! if it was true CONGRATULATIONS! lol
    Posted by BananaDog
     Thank you! That was a few weeks ago. All the items are of good quality and the cap as been a great help letting me get out in the sun without falling over (Vertigo).  Its Just one more thing I am thankful to Sky Poker for! Sky Poker and the Forum members have made a frustrating 10 months far more bearable and I thank you all for that!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Donut64...I think?:
    In Response to Congrats Donut64...I think? :  Thank you! That was a few weeks ago. All the items are of good quality and the cap as been a great help letting me get out in the sun without falling over (Vertigo).  Its Just one more thing I am thankful to Sky Poker for! Sky Poker and the Forum members have made a frustrating 10 months far more bearable and I thank you all for that!
    Posted by Donut64
    lol...had no idea which programme i had recorded but well done Donut! lol
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Congrats Donut64...I think?:
    In Response to Congrats Donut64...I think? :  Thank you! That was a few weeks ago. All the items are of good quality and the cap as been a great help letting me get out in the sun without falling over (Vertigo).  Its Just one more thing I am thankful to Sky Poker for! Sky Poker and the Forum members have made a frustrating 10 months far more bearable and I thank you all for that!
    Posted by Donut64
    Very well done sweety pie xxxx
  • edited July 2010