You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Aces never win, well not this evening

edited July 2010 in Area 51
Playing two 2-4p cash games and twice i've had aces and been beaten by kk and 10 8 and i've seen it beaten by QJ and 6 3.

Don't say i have'nt warned you if you get it fold immediately or you will lose money!!!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Aces never win, well not this evening:
    Playing two 2-4p cash games and twice i've had aces and been beaten by kk and 10 8 and i've seen it beaten by QJ and 6 3. Don't say i have'nt warned you if you get it fold immediately or you will lose money!!!
    Posted by achill
    i`v not had no prob with them raise 3 times blind if get called great, then continue bet 3quater pot they call or fold, if call on river all in as long as i`m in first they have prob not me
  • edited July 2010
    Ive lost with them a few times. However they will win more than they lose. Against KK thats just a cooler. Against 108 why did you let hands like these into the pots or was it a very loose call.
  • edited July 2010
    Hi guys

Having seen aces lose 4 times in a very short period of time i thought i would post in Area 51 about it but more in jest than serious debate.

I will put a smiley face in next time.

Cheers 
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Aces never win, well not this evening:
    Hi guys Having seen aces lose 4 times in a very short period of time i thought i would post in Area 51 about it but more in jest than serious debate. I will put a smiley face in next time. Cheers 
    Posted by achill
    I bubbled 5 tournaments in a row with aces it happens just need to pick up and get going. it happens/
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Aces never win, well not this evening:
    Hi guys Having seen aces lose 4 times in a very short period of time i thought i would post in Area 51 about it but more in jest than serious debate. I will put a smiley face in next time. Cheers 
    Posted by achill
    hey achill... there is no humour allowed in area 51.  many find it disturbing and heightens paranoia. but that aside, how did you know i was here?

• edited July 2010
    I had thought that since most of the regular's here had got their custom made tin foil hats to block the mind rays from all the passing satellites it would be okay to introduce a little humour.

Clearly this was a schoolboy error........sorry it won't happen again.

Just hope there's lots of spare room in the area 51 psychiatric ward.

achill