You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

rebuys

i think its great that yous have rebuys now and addons but some reason this is the only site that charges you the full buy in fee wy is this?
to be true-full i think it is a big rip off  instead off 1.10 2.20 3.30 wy not make it 1 2 3.
that would be more fair as your site gets the money for every one entering in the first place what dose ant one else think about this ?? 

Comments

• edited July 2010
    It's been said a thousand times before but people keep playing and paying so they don't listen.
  • edited July 2010
    I think Sky have a number of regular players who don't visit other sites and so are unaware of this situation.

Rake on re-buys will continue whilst players support it.

• edited July 2010
    In Response to rebuys:
    i think its great that yous have rebuys now and addons but some reason this is the only site that charges you the full buy in fee wy is this? to be true-full i think it is a big rip off  instead off 1.10 2.20 3.30 wy not make it 1 2 3. that would be more fair as your site gets the money for every one entering in the first place what dose ant one else think about this ?? 
    Posted by KODEVIL
    cool.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to rebuys:
    i think its great that yous have rebuys now and addons but some reason this is the only site that charges you the full buy in fee wy is this? to be true-full i think it is a big rip off  instead off 1.10 2.20 3.30 wy not make it 1 2 3. that would be more fair as your site gets the money for every one entering in the first place what dose ant one else think about this ?? 
    Posted by KODEVIL
    I fully agree with your comments and have just posted a similar reply to loony who makes similar points. The rebuys are far too expensive. I think the poker team should rethink this part of their stategy. Most sites have rebuys of a small fraction of the buy in,; like 50 cents or 50 pence or $1 Phrank.