You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP Tonight, come & get my money. Again.

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

I'm the PTP-er tonight, & so far, I've regged for the 7.15 Deepie-Sleepie, & the Primo, & I'll play some Cash later.

I'm on the mother of all downswings right now, it started as pure variance - no need to panic - & it's so steep now, I'm making bad mistakes. Twice last night - twice - I got it in bad, "unforced errors" - something I rarely do mid or early Tourney.

The turn will come soon - these downswings are part of poker - but if I were you, I'd consider me as dead money right now.

I have Cashed in exactly ONE Tourney since the week before Vegas - that's how bad it is!

I managed to get lucky in the Celeb (Celeb?) Heads-Up against Chris Kamara last night, both of us holding a Queen on a Board of x-x-x-Q-Q, & I outkicked him.

Hey-ho.

See you later, I hope.

But the beats notwithstanding, the Chat-Box craic remains superb.

Orful Orford is back, too, just bumped into him, & he's doing tonight's Show with Jason, then I get him back tomorrow. I need to vent my angst on someone. Good timing, Rich......

Comments