You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Post It Notes!

edited July 2010 in The Shed
Post it Notes are a very handy way of reminding you to do something. I use them in the office all the time and at home on my pc desk and also on my fridge (well I do have to remember to get milk for my cornflakes)

So I was wondering if there was a way of incorporating Post It Notes into the forum somehow to remind us to do things or remind us which threads we have posted on.

I know I can look in my profile for recent activity but this means going backwards and forwards. I think it would be a good idea to be able to mark a thread you have posted on so it makes it easier to find when you are browsing through the forum.

Just a little symbol such as a
P that way it will remind me which posts i've posted on. Sometimes I write a comment on a post and then forget what the post was called and spend endless hours traipsing through the forum looking for it just to see the reply.

So. POST IT Notes anyone? Can you think of another way Post It Notes could be used on the forum?

Comments