You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonights mastercash.....

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Where is the thread....does anyone know the details of what tables are being shown etc.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Tonights mastercash.....:
    Where is the thread....does anyone know the details of what tables are being shown etc.
    Posted by burnanator
    Hi burnanator

I dont think the post has been done yet, Im sure as soon as they are able it wil be done.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Tonights mastercash.....:
    Posted by burnanator
    Hey burnanator - looks like tonight's guest blackfish has alreayd started a thread for tonight's show, so let's use that. Sarah and James are presenting / analysing once we've had our production meeting we'll let you klnow what tables we'll be focusing on.

BTW, we recorded your hand from last week, it should go tonight around 10pm (i can't give you an excat time, best to record the show from 9.45 just is case...)

Cheers,
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights mastercash.....:
    In Response to Tonights mastercash..... : Hey burnanator - looks like tonight's guest blackfish has alreayd started a thread for tonight's show, so let's use that. Sarah and James are presenting / analysing once we've had our production meeting we'll let you klnow what tables we'll be focusing on. BTW, we recorded your hand from last week, it should go tonight around 10pm (i can't give you an excat time, best to record the show from 9.45 just is case...) Cheers,
    Posted by Sky_Chris
    cheers chris