You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash me in!

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Yes, I'm back for more pleasure/pain on the baize tonight. This time on my own watch using my own money. And therefore not being quite so cavalier in my hero-calls (Solack take note- you will find it harder to stack me twice tonight!) ;)

My plan is to play up through the cash levels. But since my bankroll is currently £234, I'll be  pushing the boat out right from the get-go by playing on the 10p/20p tables with a starting stack of £20 (8.5% of my roll). I can hear Tikay tutting all the way from Vegas...

I'll announce which table I'm setting up around 7pm.

Hope to see you there!

Comments

• edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    Not fancy a stint on the 5p/10p tables while im playing in the studio rich?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Cash me in!:
    Hi all, Yes, I'm back for more pleasure/pain on the baize tonight. This time on my own watch using my own money. And therefore not being quite so cavalier in my hero-calls (Solack take note- you will find it harder to stack me twice tonight!) ;)My plan is to play up through the cash levels. But since my bankroll is currently £234, I'll be  pushing the boat out right from the get-go by playing on the 10p/20p tables with a starting stack of £20 (8.5% of my roll). I can hear Tikay tutting all the way from Vegas... I'll announce which table I'm setting up around 7pm. Hope to see you there!
    Posted by RICHORFORD

"Gone Fishing....  there's a sign up on my door....  it says..... Gone fishing.......  "

;o)

• edited July 2010
    Not fancy a stint on the 5p/10p tables while im playing in the studio rich?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Is that the starting level on the Mastercash tables tonight at 8, mate?

If so, I'll try and get on your table!

:)
  • edited July 2010
    Hi all, Yes, I'm back for more pleasure/pain on the baize tonight. This time on my own watch using my own money. And therefore not being quite so cavalier in my hero-calls (Solack take note- you will find it harder to stack me twice tonight!) ;) My plan is to play up through the cash levels. But since my bankroll is currently £234, I'll be  pushing the boat out right from the get-go by playing on the 10p/20p tables with a starting stack of £20 (8.5% of my roll). I can hear Tikay tutting all the way from Vegas... I'll announce which table I'm setting up around 7pm. Hope to see you there!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    That sounds like a challenge!
  • edited July 2010
    OK- ready and waiting for business at Table Timperley- 10p/20p...armed with twenty quid and a winning smile!
  • edited July 2010
    OK- ready and waiting for business at Table Timperley- 10p/20p...armed with twenty quid and a winning smile!
    Posted by RicOrford
    Is Lisa-Marie with you then, smiling?
  • edited July 2010
    OK- now parked at Dronfield- 15p/30p with £30 to give away!

Yes- the 10p/20p table did not go as well as could be expected... :(

(Minus £20 anyone?)