You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

July Deepstack (Championship League) Results

13»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: July Deepstack (Championship League) Results:
    In Response to Re: July Deepstack (Championship League) Results : Cheers, but some worse scores have not been greyed out so it's still a bit confusing...
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Hi Dude.
    The grey box represents a score which has been deleted because a player has had a better one.

For instance. If a player has played 7 games and only 6 count, there worst score has been deleted. (Grey Box)

You will see that You had a better score last night, so I deleted your worst one which was on th 16th July.
  • edited July 2010
    If i have done my maths right 9 people can beat the current leading score of 92(but that will most likely  go down).My best guess is the 1 of the top 5 will win. Best Possible Scores 1.irishrover    92-40=52 2.dav1964     93-34=59 3.dudeskin8   96-29=67 4.ratboy71     96-42=54 5.stokefc       105-42=63 6.belsibub     107-29=78 7.murphy06   107-24=83 8.borbablade 110-38=72 9.pokertev     114-33=81 As i said best possible if a person wins but the combinations are endless 1 person could win another finish 10th and still win the league. I don't think i will be playing friday connection has been rubbish past 2 but will see on day.So just in case best of luck to everyone ;-)
    Posted by belsibub
    HAHAHA we will see if this site IS fixed or NOT cos if the opening table contains irishrover,dav1964,dudeskin8,ratboy71,stokefc and belsibub then IM OFF to AREA 51 ;o)
  • edited July 2010

sure is great fun this for £2 a night ,

ty trev & bb once again for the effort .

GL ALL ON FRIDAY NIGHT !

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: July Deepstack (Championship League) Results : Hi Dude. The grey box represents a score which has been deleted because a player has had a better one. For instance. If a player has played 7 games and only 6 count, there worst score has been deleted. (Grey Box) You will see that You had a better score last night, so I deleted your worst one which was on th 16th July.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Shouldn't the 0 score on the 14th July also be eliminated then or have I gone wrong lol ?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: July Deepstack (Championship League) Results : Shouldn't the 0 score on the 14th July also be eliminated then or have I gone wrong lol ?
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    He has only counted ur best 6 results mate. He obv hasn't got round to knocking the grey boxes onto his tbl yet
  • edited July 2010
    If i have done my maths right 9 people can beat the current leading score of 92(but that will most likely  go down).My best guess is the 1 of the top 5 will win. Best Possible Scores 1.irishrover    92-40=52 2.dav1964     93-34=59 3.dudeskin8   96-29=67 4.ratboy71     96-42=54 5.stokefc       105-42=63 6.belsibub     107-29=78 7.murphy06   107-24=83 8.borbablade 110-38=72 9.pokertev     114-33=81 As i said best possible if a person wins but the combinations are endless 1 person could win another finish 10th and still win the league. I don't think i will be playing friday connection has been rubbish past 2 but will see on day.So just in case best of luck to everyone ;-)
    Posted by belsibub
    See dude    now everyones at it
  • edited July 2010
    bornablade OOPS SORRY as i said earlier in this thread not a good typer ;-( edit done ;-)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: July Deepstack (Championship League) Results : Shouldn't the 0 score on the 14th July also be eliminated then or have I gone wrong lol ?
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    The 0 on the 14th of July dousn't count cause you didn't play that night, therefore, I didn't alter the score. Grey Boxes are so you know which score's I have deleted/changed.

If you didn't play that night then obviously your score is 0

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  STOP MESSIN WITH MY MIND LOL.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: July Deepstack (Championship League) Results : HAHAHA we will see if this site IS fixed or NOT cos if the opening table contains irishrover,dav1964,dudeskin8,ratboy71,stokefc and belsibub then IM OFF to AREA 51 ;o)
    Posted by dav1964
    How Freaky would that be? I for one, would laugh my little cotton socks off.

Good Luck Tonight You Lot and Have Fun.

Pokertrev
    (Official Suit)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: July Deepstack (Championship League) Results : See dude    now everyones at it
    Posted by bornablade
    LOL - The posibilities are endless

Bubbablade, Bourbonblade, Bornabladder, Bornalady,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shall I Go On?
  • edited July 2010
    Breaking News - dav1964 is out, looks to be between Rover and me now.
  • edited July 2010
    take me out of league please trev cheers
  • edited July 2010
    I would not count out stokefc
  • edited July 2010
    I would not count out stokefc
    Posted by belsibub
    Yh, his worse score was 43 mines only 30 so makes it a lot tougher.

EDIT : stoke out in 23rd.
  • edited July 2010
    Well done to irishrover champion well deserved.
  • edited July 2010

went out jj pre against 22 lol x 6 bb ,

a quick death 2 came on flop ,

i prefer this to the slow river 2 death pmsl .

i have won over 8k on this site but

i must say winning this has brought me to drinking 4  cans of

bud the wiser & my most enjoyable evening on skypoker .

in summary i have discovered the most important thing about this game

of poker is enjoy the banter & you find this in the low stakes & then you may win some .

p.s my bud the wiser limit is normally 3 cans i hope the cops don't pull me up

in the cyber roadside and ask me to take a big blind [ blow in the bag ] test lol !

love you guys/gals the mouthy Irishman LOL !

IRISHROVER
  • edited July 2010

Well done Rover. GL to all who sail in the good ship August DS leagues

• edited July 2010
    A Big WEL DONE to Irishrover and thanks to everyone else for taking part and making this great fun.

I will update the league before I go to beddy byes just to make sure and confirm our winner.

Pokertrev
    Official Suit 
  • edited July 2010
    Vwp IRISHROVER m8y well deserved and well done to all who took part,really was a great tourny.Thanks TREV for all the input you have given this.Not a gd tourny 4 me 2nite,a wee bit card dead.Still ive just finished the 9.25 b/h,155 runners,total carnage as usual(i luv it) and lost the HU battle.still made £27 squids though.Gl all in augusts championship,dav
  • edited July 2010
    League Has Been Updated.

Well Done IRISHROVER (Deepstack Championship League Champion)
  • edited July 2010

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii n1 den, u ds champ

Thanx trev taking the time to do the tb nice 1 m8

• edited July 2010
    played irish a deserved champ,conna believe i finished 3rd i,d give this up this time last week just goes to show dunnit