You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Getting to know you! (renamed to suit everyone! lol)

13»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Getting to know you! (renamed to suit everyone! lol):
    Seeing as I'm a new member this seems to be the best thing for me to do for a first post. Real name:  Ceasar Salad Eye Colour : Green (with red pupils) Favourite starting hand : 10 9 of clubs Hair Colour : My hair looks and feels like lettuce Male/Female : Male I think Favourite ice-cream flavour : Tomato Hobbies : Drinking fine wine and cheese on the riverbank wearing a greek robe Best quality : My food presentation is of a good standard Worst quality:  Alcoholic Likes: 'Smelling petrol Dislikes : Baked beans. Favourite Movie or TV show:  American beauty / Alan Partridge Favourite food : Lettuce, tomato, celery, ambrosia, watercress and potatoes  Favourite drink: Water Tomato or Brown sauce :  Tomato Ideal desert island friend : A women with a good set of baps but the brains of Aristotle.
    Posted by Salad_Face
    Welcome to the lunatic asylum..... sorry I mean forum:)
  • edited July 2010
    hahaha, Welcome Salad_Face!
  • edited July 2010
    Is your dog shaped like a banana ? If yes I will be happy to negotiate a price for the exchange of the mentioned dog.
  • edited July 2010
    Is your dog shaped like a banana ? If yes I will be happy to negotiate a price for the exchange of the mentioned dog.
    Posted by Salad_Face
    cool...state your opening bid!
  • edited July 2010
    Seeing as I'm a new member this seems to be the best thing for me to do for a first post. Real name:  Ceasar Salad Eye Colour : Green (with red pupils) Favourite starting hand : 10 9 of clubs Hair Colour : My hair looks and feels like lettuce Male/Female : Male I think Favourite ice-cream flavour : Tomato Hobbies : Drinking fine wine and cheese on the riverbank wearing a greek robe Best quality : My food presentation is of a good standard Worst quality:  Alcoholic Likes: 'Smelling petrol Dislikes : Baked beans. Favourite Movie or TV show:  American beauty / Alan Partridge Favourite food : Lettuce, tomato, celery, ambrosia, watercress and potatoes  Favourite drink: Water Tomato or Brown sauce :  Tomato Ideal desert island friend : A women with a good set of baps but the brains of Aristotle.
    Posted by Salad_Face
    Lol Loving your post Salad_face, and as Kiwini4u says, Welcome to the lunat...huh humm I mean Community : )

• edited July 2010
    welcome sald, nice first post :o)

Leave nana's dog alone!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Getting to know you! (renamed to suit everyone! lol) : cool...state your opening bid!
    Posted by BananaDog
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................................!