You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worst footy tops this season

edited July 2010 in The Shed
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/17751/ Thought the Everton one was bad until I saw the Hibs one it looks like a cheap T-shirt off the market! Their is also pic of the Hull top of the 90s which I thought was sheer brilliance!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    stokes new home top is an abomination a bit unexpected coming from adidas,we look like liverpool from the back and its got some kind of morse code running down the stripes on the front total gash.
    they have destroyed our heritage by not having stripes on the back what on earth were they thinking of i dont no i for one wont be buying it,stoke city want f ing big style for letting adidas bring such a cheap and nasty design,they should hang their heads in shame...sorry for the rant but i love my club and this top is embarrassing
  • edited July 2010
    I can't figure out why our new away kit is in that list. I really like it (although the letters could do with being a little smaller & in between the claret & blue lines).

Just waiting for them to reveal our new home strip before deciding which one to buy.

I actually quite like the Brighton one too but the Oxford design is awful