You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Commiseration Freeroll

edited July 2010 in Poker Chat
So many absent players in this it's unreal. There have been players doubling, trebling and even quadrupling up on dead chips. There's some serious value in this for players who are actually seated.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Commiseration Freeroll:
    So many absent players in this it's unreal. There have been players doubling, trebling and even quadrupling up on dead chips. There's some serious value in this for players who are actually seated.
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    Just me and 1 other guy at my opening table. We both left the table with circa 6000 chips. It would have been remiss of us not to. Nice wee start and think I finished 29th. Little bit more luck and I could have gotten £250 for nowt.
  • edited July 2010

Agreed, I was pretty close to the cash before I even had to play. Finished 20odd and won about 3 significant pots I think
  • edited July 2010
    yeah but i had a dead good reason....I was getting pick-n-mix in blockbusters!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Commiseration Freeroll:
    yeah but i had a dead good reason....I was getting pick-n-mix in blockbusters!
    Posted by BananaDog
    Oh.. now you're talking! Did you get any pink and blue cola bottles???
  • edited July 2010
    I only had 1 person on my initial table, he didnt want to "Share blinds" and he played like a loon so knocked him out in bout 5 mins lol... then after that had another loon and 2 others who where playing tight, so nice selection.... Think it helped me because I could get big pots and not just pick up blinds
  • edited July 2010

i wish i played good now and not messed about, like going all in with q6 hearts againts jackallys AA lol. ohwell, teaches me a lesson, to treat it as if iv paid to enter!