You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Winners of the Sky Poker World Cup Final!

edited July 2010 in The Football Corner
The whistle has been blown and the winner decided!

At 00:03 the last hand was dealt.

kjd36 raises it up to 6000 on the button with Kc 10d and is called by LEEDSHX who holds 6c 8h.

The flop comes down 3c 9c Ac

Both players check and the turn comes 9h

LEEDSHX makes a bold play and makes a massive shove for all of his 42,3000 remaining chips and after some deliberation is called by kjd36. LEEDSHX only has 4 outs...

The river is a harmless 4h and the winner is decided!

CONGRATULATIONS TO kjd36 FOR A TRULY REMARKABLE SKY POKER WORLD CUP PERFORMANCE!

The best 11 were as follows:

1. kjd36 who wins an Apple iPad, an England shirt signed by Jamie Redknapp and the inaugral Sky Poker World Cup Trophy!

2. LEEDSHX who grabs an SPT Final Seat at Dusk Til Dawn, Nottingham

3. Colly87 who takes down an Xbox 360 plus a game of his choice for his efforts

4. micko who wins a Kodak Playsport - a rather nifty portable HD video camera

5. Hanks98 who grabs an SPT Swansea Seat

6. shaun09 who wins perhaps the most prestigious prize - Tikay for a night!

7. yupster69 who can now send wayward shots over the crossbar with an official 2010 World Cup Match Ball

8. + 9. arc2arc and 121285 who both win a football shirt of their choice

10. kipper48 who wins a replica 2010 World Cup Match Ball

11. SolarCarro who can read about the latest poker news with a WPT Magazine Subscription

Once again thank you for participating in this year's Sky Poker World Cup. There were a few blunders along the way but I hope you'll agree it was great fun and went some way to compensating for a dire England performance.

See you in 2014!

Dan

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Cheers for the tourney and well done the 10 winners above me.

I renewed my subscription last month to WPT mag so can it be used in 11 months time to renew???????

If not is it possible to swop it (hint Sky poker hoodie would be nice, match my polo shirt!!)

Cheers

Dave
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Winners of the Sky Poker World Cup Final!:
    Cheers for the tourney and well done the 10 winners above me. I renewed my subscription last month to WPT mag so can it be used in 11 months time to renew??????? If not is it possible to swop it (hint Sky poker hoodie would be nice, match my polo shirt!!) Cheers Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Awroight,

I'm sending you a PM.

Dan