You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mighty Boosh fans?

edited July 2010 in The Shed

Hey, I've never really watched this properly till tonight, but I watched an episode and it was reallllyyyyyyyyy funny.

The character that made me laugh was that little pink octopus with b00bs on his head.

I watched the one after, and found my mind wandering, cudnt get into it.

Is the pink octopus a main character in most episodes??? Or was the one I caught just a 1 off?

The one I saw was Howards birthday, at the end was one of the funniest scenes Ive ever seen with a guy buried in the ground with only his head above ground level, and the octopus "taking advantage" lol.

Thanx

Comments

• edited July 2010

Lol sounds hilarious..but sorry I`ve never seen it ; (
  • edited July 2010
    Good to see the "old" pic back Candi :0)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Mighty Boosh fans?:
    Good to see the "old" pic back Candi :0)
    Posted by emilyegg
    Thanks hunni. I did the cartoon avator through Sky Rich`s thread ` Cartoonize yourself` and have decided to use it when team tourney starts as I am team mascot for our team (regional).
    If it brings me luck then I will use it for future team tourney matches, if not then I will revert back xxx
  • edited July 2010
    All this WSOP stuff is great, cant get the updates fast enough!!! Have just registered on Twitter but I cant make head nor tail of it :0(
  • edited July 2010
    All this WSOP stuff is great, cant get the updates fast enough!!! Have just registered on Twitter but I cant make head nor tail of it :0(
    Posted by emilyegg
    Hi hun. Im in Twitter if you want to message me Candiskypoker xxx
  • edited July 2010
    The pink octopus is called Tony Harrison.  He was created for an episode called Nanageddon in the 2nd series and later returned for 3 episodes in the 3rd series.  He's married, has an apparent sexual attraction to human heads and his drug of choice is P0ppers.

Hope this helps.
  • edited July 2010
    The pink octopus is called Tony Harrison.  He was created for an episode called Nanageddon in the 2nd series and later returned for 3 episodes in the 3rd series.  He's married, has an apparent sexual attraction to human heads and his drug of choice is P0ppers. Hope this helps.
    Posted by QDMCGRAW

lol - good to see some fellow boosh fans out there!

I'm a boosh nut!