You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Page Numbering

This is a lazy one...

Especially for those threads that have loads of posts; could we please have the page numbers as live links against the thread title, rather than having to open the thread we've already read, and then press on the last page?

Yes, I know it's a minor point, but it would allow me to get to the most recent argument/slating session/abusive exchange/trolling exercise far quicker, thus saving valuable time.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Page Numbering:
    This is a lazy one... Especially for those threads that have loads of posts; could we please have the page numbers as live links against the thread title , rather than having to open the thread we've already read, and then press on the last page? Yes, I know it's a minor point, but it would allow me to get to the most recent argument/slating session/abusive exchange/trolling exercise far quicker, thus saving valuable time. Thanks.
    Posted by FlutNush
    If you click on the yellow star by the thread it should take you to the first unread post.
  • edited July 2010
    Well slap me on the Ronson with a rolled up copy of Sporting Life, and take me to the foot of my stairs... I'll be a blue-nosed goofer... so it does!

Thanks Kiwini4u.

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Page Numbering:
    Well slap me on the Ronson with a rolled up copy of Sporting Life, and take me to the foot of my stairs... I'll be a blue-nosed goofer... so it does! Thanks Kiwini4u.
    Posted by FlutNush
    Your welcome, I forgot to add that you need to be logged in for it to work properly, if you aren't then it won't remember which posts you have read.

Steve
  • edited July 2010
    also flut, if you click where it says the time when the last post was added--eg two minutes ago--it will take you there